𝒙𝒍𝒗

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬❜ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬❜ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐.
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

"Eat some," Anastasia said, her voice still hoarse.

Reluctantly, Will ate some oatmeal. They have both been pushing themselves more than they should be, but they are down to twenty campers—half of what they started. They have spread themselves thin. Their cabin was down to six, including them.

They were able to set up a two block perimeter with a command tent at the Empire State Building once the Party Ponies had arrived. Roughly five-hundred had answered Chiron's call, yet, they couldn't protect more than two blocks. It was days like this when she missed having more campers.

If you had done better, you would.

"I'm so tired, Sia," Will yawned, laying his hand into her side. Anastasia smiled sadly, running her hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry, Will," she sighed. "I wanted to protect you from all this...the bad side of being a healer. At least for a little longer."

"What are you talking about?"

"This," Anastasia waved at the campers and hunters, half-alseep, half-dead, and injuries campers along their makeshift triage tents. "The death. You deserved to be a kid a little longer."

"What about you?" Will asked, pushing his oatmeal around in his bowl. "I know you and dad don't get along because of something that happened when you were younger than me."

Anastasia let out a sigh, "Will, I mean this respectfully, I love you, but don't get into mine and Apollo's mess."

"So, you'll never tell me why you don't call him your dad and why he acts like you don't exist?"

"Exactly," she said. "He's a...dad to you. A good one by Olympian standards. What happened to me and him, doesn't affect how he treats you."

Will nodded and sighed, his eyes were red and puffy. She hated this. He didn't deserve this.

"Why don't you get some res—" Anastasia was cut off with a large, trembling roar.