𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐦

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐦

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Is she old? Really? Did she have children she didn't know about because she feels like a very old mother at this stupid camp. These children stress her out.

Anastasia was a medic for Capture the Flag. Quintus, the supposed sword master who is "filling in" for Mr D, decided to pick partners for the game. Why? She wasn't sure. She tries to keep her distance from him. There was something about his body that wasn't...it wasn't right. But he had a heartbeat.

It was all going fine. She was really just observing Will and helping him learn-which a few campers weren't happy with but a glare from her shut them up. She is a natural painkiller, they barely felt a thing. Speaking of, she really needs to teach Will about that too.

The game ended, Clarisse won, no surprise there. But Annabeth and Percy were not showing up. They had disappeared. So they had to do a full search thinking they got killed-well, she did. She didn't hear any extra heartbeats. But she also didn't feel any pain, so it was an iffy one.

They were missing for an hour only to find out they fell into the Camp entrance for the labyrinth. Only those two would fall into the entrance to hell. Selfishly, she was glad it wasn't her.

Chiron then insisted they all went to sleep and they would talk tomorrow. Only issue is, Anastasia doesn't sleep. She, at this point, doesn't even eat that much unless Silena forces her to-she's a whole separate issue.

And when she does, it's always nightmares. Or maybe moments she blocked out. She doesn't ever know at this point.

When she was eight, she was scared, loudly, lost. Grief was controlling her, along with anger. Grief at her father, anger at her father.

What gives him the right to disown her when he put these powers in her hands, these expectations on a child?

What have him the right to punish her for something he could've controlled, could've seen?

All he had to do was overrule her mother. How hard could that have been? He's a god for gods sake!

But no. Instead, she was losing her mind in a cave, not knowing what was safety, who to trust, where to go. All she knew was that she had to make it somewhere up east. She told herself she would find it.