𝒙𝒙𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Exhausted is a kind way to put how she feels. For the past six months, she had continuously been on complete healer duty, going on stupid quests and when she didn't, well—The point is. Anastasia's fucking miserable.

The quest with Clarisse she took where she was kidnapped, was only the start of her own living hell. This stupid labyrinth was going to kill her.

She only got one—or, well, two, means of relief. The first didn't matter. The second was, well, ridiculously and crazily enough, Percy Jackson. His ridiculous letters, and blue sweets made the months somewhat bearable. What she didn't appreciate what him and others constantly asking "how she was feeling," as if she was anything but fine.

Sure, the few sessions she's had with Mr D, because he's off doing god things has been anything but fine. And once, she couldn't get out of her bed for two weeks. But she's fine. And, okay, sure, she has been snapping at people, her powers are going a little haywire—

But she's fine.

She was supposed to meet him in the mortal world
for some movie about a kingdom where the girls a witch and gets exiled or something. Apparently his mom use to read him the books, five or them, and he liked them and wanted to see the movie. He had insisted she had to watch it, and some how convinced her. And despite herself, she was kind of looking forward to going. She has only ever been to a movie theater maybe twice in her entire life. After eight years old, she didn't really do kid things. Really, after five years old.

But, of fucking course something went wrong.

Anastasia had to send Annabeth to go let him know she wasn't going to make it. A part of her hated it because she truly wanted to leave camp for another reason except to do something for the fucking gods. The other part of her thought it was ridiculous to be disappointed about something so dumb, so that part of her best the other part down.

He was going to die in a year. She was either going to be dead or she would be trapped at camp.

Which is why she's having her fun now, despite what Annabeth says. Even though she shouldn't say anything because, if it wasn't for her and her fun, she would've never got with her, maybe, kinda, will be, girlfriend.