𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡 (𝐧.)

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

She let out a deep breath and knocked on the brown, wooden door in front of her. Nerves made her play with the friendship bracelet she had taken off of Percy's wrist.

Miss Sally Jackson was a very beautiful women. She had a warm smile, and sparkling blue eyes. Her brown hair was pulled back into a low braid, with only a few streaks of grey.

The gods hate her don't they?

"Miss Jackson? I'm Anastasia...the one that uh, bussed you, uh, in."

Her smile didn't falter, but she heard her heartbeat speed up, "Anastasia...come in."

Reluctantly, Anastasia walked in.

The home was very...warm. Not in the sense it was summer in New York, but, in the fact it felt...homey. There were pictures of Percy, even some with him and his mom along the walls. There were things on the couch, T.V on, papers on the dinning table and coffee table. It was...homey.

"Like I, uh, said on that intercom thing..." Anastasia started carefully. "I'm from, Camp Half-Blood. I think maybe we should sit—"

"Is Percy okay?"

"We should sit," she said softly.

Miss Jackson just nodded. They both sat on the couch. Anastasia sighed,

"Do you, by chance, have you see the news about the St Helen's, ah, eruption? Okay, yeah, so, uh...That's... That was the work of your son."

"Percy blew up St Helens?" She didn't sound surprised.

"Yes, but, uh. We haven't heard from him since," Anastasia said gently. "Many, including Chiron and Annabeth, have...they believe he is...dead."

She has done this probably a hundred times, never had she had a parent tell her,

"Do you believe that?"

Anastasia blinked, "W-What?"

"You said they believed he is dead," Miss Jackson said. "Not that you believe him to be."