𝒙𝒊𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓙
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Percy stared at Anastasia's friend, Savannah, he thinks, trying to comprehend exactly what she was saying. He had just gotten back from his rescue mission, that ended with Annabeth disappearing off a cliff, a group of hunters, and a new demigod. It had been a very long few hours.

Now this?

"What do you mean she disappeared?" Percy asked slowly.

Savannah blew out a breath, "So, one minute, she's getting better after she was poisoned, right? The next, she's gone. Since November 18."

Percy stared at her. "How does Anastasia just disappear? How—What—"

"So...Anastasia was on this thing for Chiron and she was supposed to check in every few days and she missed the last check in. Now she is declared missing and if we can't find her by the end of the year than we declare her dead and have to burn her a shroud and move on."

Savannah let out a loud breath, and it took him a minute to register what she said because she talks so fast.

"And no one decided to tell me!"

"We were gonna have Annabeth and Grover tell you but...Well, Annabeth is now missing too. So...that plan backfired."

"Annabeth and Grover knew?!"

"No..."

"Did anyone try to look for her!"

"It's...complicated."

Percy didn't know what to say, so he just turned and walked away. Anastasia is missing, and has been missing for almost two months and no one told him! And no one decided to go look for her? They just decided to let her stay missing? He had just talked to Anastasia, and sure, he hadn't heard from her since a few days before, and he was a little weird, but he seriously thought she was okay. That no one could have such shitty luck.

He was apparently wrong.

He should've known something was wrong. She wasn't at the Military School. She should've been there because there were demigods there, and she has to be there. But with a manticore trying to kill him, and kidnap the new demigods, then Annabeth falling off a cliff...But Apollo seemed fine. Like he didn't even care that his daughter was missing somewhere and could be taken hostage by Luke. Sure, Percy knew from Anastasia that they didn't get along, but there's no way Apollo just doesn't care...right?