𝐗𝐋

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐.
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Anastasia slammed the door to the infirmary's bathroom shut and let out a small scream. She sat down against the door of the bathroom. She had no feeling in her back anymore from the amount of scars and cuts she's had from the past year. It's gotten to the point where she no longer even bandages it.

She gave herself two minutes before she collected herself and began to head to the war council.

Charles had just left to collect Percy to go blow up Luke's boat and now...she just knows, and she just can't take it anymore. She's so sick of the campers dying, of being in pain.

There have been hundreds of combat missions, each worse then the one before it. It's been a nightmare. Daily, demigods are getting killed and injured so badly that last month, for a week, she couldn't move. Will seemed so confused on where her injuries were appearing out of nowhere and couldn't find a way to heal them. There was nothing she could do but lay in pain for eight days.

The only, smallest, slightest relief she ever got, was when Percy would convince her to go over to his apartment. Being at camp, doing twelve different jobs, she often forgot to eat or sleep. He would make sure she ate or slept whenever he was able to.

But she hadn't talked to him since after a mission in April.

They weren't—aren't—won't be—were never—together. They have only just kissed a few...times. And everything was fine—or she thought it was—until suddenly he just sorta...stopped. He stopped reaching out, answering her letters. They hadn't talked very much in their letters before that. Usually short—Why don't you come over? And, How are you doing?

And she's a lot of things but she isn't an idiot. She went to go figure out what the hell was wrong in June. Her entire body ached and two of her siblings died—they were down to eight—and she just wanted to make sure she didn't fuck up their...friendship. That, he's just been overwhelmed by everything going on and they were okay, because that'd make sense.

Only to see him walk into his apartment building with Raquel.

It's stupid—and okay, she might be a little jealous with a sprinkle of envy. Raquel's pretty, artistic, smart, funny—all of which Percy has said, except the pretty part, but she knows he thinks it. She's her, except a hundred times better.