𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞-𝐇 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞-𝐇 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓙
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

He went to go talk to the doorman, but he caught Anastasia and Annabeth hanging back, arguing.

Anastasia looked worst then the last time he'd seen her while she was crying into Connor Stroll's chest. He had went to try and see why she was being so hostile, but she was crying and Connor had signaled for him not to approach...so he headed to the Underworld. Because that's normal.

"What's the problem?" Percy asked, walking over to them. They didn't have time for them to be fighting.

"Noth—" Anastasia began to say, avoiding looking at him, but Annabeth cut in.

"She's saying she can't go into Olympus without Apollo blasting her into—what did you say? Eighty-two pieces of a laurel tree?"

"That's what he threatened to do if I ever got onto Olympus after—" Anastasia stopped and rubbed her left arm anxiously.

She didn't say it, but Percy knew what she meant. Since he voted, along with his dad and four other gods, to kill her. Including his dad.

"And, actually, I said eighty-five. Can't be a weird number."

Annabeth threw her hands up.

"Anastasia, I'm positive that the gods have bigger issues then blasting you to pieces," Percy said.

For some reason Anastasia looked hurt but looked behind him. She saw something that took a deep breath and dug her nails into her arm. He barely realized she didn't have any gloves on. When did that happen?

"Let's get this stupid war over with," she said grumpily and went to walk past him. Percy grabbed her arm, stopping her from walking away.

"What's going on with you?"

Anastasia didn't even look at him and ripped her arm free. "Just stop, Jackson. We have more important things to worry about."

Percy looked at Annabeth confused and Anastasia walked to the group of demigods. "What's wrong with her?"

Annabeth just stared at him, "Maybe you'd know if you didn't stop contact with her for four months."