𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

"Thanks."

It was quiet between the two of them and she couldn't sleep, she didn't want to. None of them really wanted to travel this late so instead decided to crash at the ranch till the morning.

"For what?" Annabeth said after a moment of silence.

"Not telling anyone...about what Luke had...you know."

"Oh." She didn't say anything and Anastasia thought that was the end until, "Did you really..."

"Kill my mother?" Again, Annabeth stayed quiet. Anastasia picked at the worthless blanket on top of her, a hand holding her compass tight. "Truthfully...I don't know anymore. I—I thought it was Apollo and now...I don't know anymore."

Annabeth shuffled around and she felt a presence next to her. Anastasia snapped her fingers and a ball of UV light appeared in her hand. She was sitting a few inches away from her both of their backs were against the wall.

"What happened? What made you..."

Anastasia was quiet. She never talked about this with anyone except Mr D.

"I didn't remember a lot before camp, before the poisoning and I started the sessions with Mr D. It comes back in...in waves. That year is just—just jumbled. I don't know what's real and what isn't."

"What do you remember?"

She shrugged, staring at the blank wall in front of her, "I remember thinking my mother was the best person in the world. I remember thinking I was a horrible daughter. And now I remember bits of how she treated me. I didn't think she treated me poorly. A lot of parents where I grew up treated their kids...not the best. It wasn't until Mr D made me think of how'd react if Will or Lee or Micheal came to me and told them their parents treated them how my mom did."

"And the eighty-one people? That's not true, right?"

"Remember that really bad flu in '09?" Annabeth's eyes widened as she stared at her.