Hey dudes

hey guys i didn't want to kill off either Stan because well they would be really old now so basically they both went to an old peoples home and now Soos owns the shack. Come on Soos deserves it, also Melody works there also.

"Well thanks for being late dudes" Soos said to Evanna, Emilia, Rowan, Jeremy, Dylan and Isla. "sorry Soos" they all said i unison with a fake sigh. "Phoebes already in there" Soos told them. "Yeah well Phoebe is getting paid and shes probably slacking off" Evanna said crossing her arms. "oh I'm sensing some negativity" Soos said a a singing way. Dylan made his arm strait and hovered it around Evanna making beeping noises "yep extremely negative" Dylan then said shaking his head at Evanna pretending to be disappointed in her. "Wow" Evanna said sarcastically then blew a bubble with her gum. "Mini Pacifica mini Bill chill" Soos said not remembering there names. "Now go into the gift shop and make it look amazing" Soos explained then walked away.

The gift shop was not open yet. They walked in to see Phoebe with her feet up on the desk reading something not even noticing them walking in the boys looked at her for a minuet then they ran up to her leaning on the counter putting on a deep voice, "hi Phoebe" said Rowan, "hi phoebe" said Dylan, "hi Phoebe" Said Jeremy, they all said this directly after one and other with no gaps. Phoebe pit down what she was reading, "oh hey dudes" she said then her phong ran. "Ugh sorry gotta take this" then she got up walked out side. All the girls still in the gift shop burst out laughing, the boys looked at them confused. "What i didn't say any thing funny?" Dylan asked puzzled. The girls all stood in a horizontal line putting on a deep voice "hi phoebe" said Emilia "Hi Phoebe" said Evanna "hi Phoebe" said Isla mocking them all separately then they all started laughing again. The boys looked at them with blank faces then exchanged looks with each other smiling, "oh Josh in chemistry" said Rowan, "oh Adam in calculous" said Jeremy, "oh Taylor in sociology" said Dylan they all said in high voices then laughing. "Oh my god how did you?" Emilia asked but got cut off by her sister "you read my diary!" Evanna gasped. All the boys laughed "you both leave them lying around random places" Rowan said shrugging. "He my have read your diary but i read you mind" Jeremy smirked. "Oh is that suppose to be better?" Evanna asked sarcastically. "Yeah thats a privacy" Emilia agreed.

"Hey guys sorry about that" Phoebe walked in holding something in her hand, "the wind blew this in my face is it any ones?" Phoebe held up a cool looking peiece of paper. "No" everyone shook there heads. "Hey can i see it, it looks interesting?" Rowan asked intregged. Then Dylan coughed "nerd" cough cough. Rowan ignored him. rowan examined the peiece if paper it was a like a circle of differnt symbols surrounding a square with a face "hmm" he said "a bit weird" he said. Emilia took it from him and looked at it then blew a rasberry "lame" she gave it back to him. he just put it on the desk "meh" was what he came out with.

"Hey lets put some jams on" Emilia said putting on some random music, everyone just went with it. "Everyone get in the selfie" Dylan yelled so they all managed to fit in when he got out his selfie stick. "K now send me that and we will Post it at the same time and see who gets more likes on it" Jeremy said confidently. "Your on brother" Dylan said holding out his hand to shake Jeremy's. "Hey are you guys going to that fancy dress party thing?" Phoebe asked them. "Yeah were going" Rowan answered. "Oh cool you guys dressing up?" Phoebe asked, when she asked this the boys exchanged looks to think of the right thing to say. "Well yeah its a dress up party i cant wait to turn up in my costume" Emilia said, the boys all sighed and nodded. "Well i am" Phoebe smiled.

"Hey dudes could you turn the music down a little bit. People are gunner be here soon so well yeah" Soos explained nodding his head not really knowing what he was saying. "Hey Soos is this yours?" rowan gave him the sheet of paper, Soos's eyes widened at the sight of it "the circle, the symbols" he said to himself. "Go in the living room I'm calling your parents no questions asked" Soos said taking the sheet of paper. The teens were all really confused they looked at each other then happily went into the living room to chill out and eat candy and stuff.

"Eavanna do you want some gummy koalas?" Emilia asked putting them close to her face, Evanna pushed them away "no thank you I'm currently on a diet" she fixed her hair. "why?" rowan asked simply, "because someone called me the fat twin" she said offended. "What thats rediculos there is no way your the fat Twin" Jeremy told her. "Well thank you" Emilia said "no Mia I'm not calling you fat. I'm just saying Evanna isn't fat like at all" Jeremy was saying. "Thanks" Evanna said quietly "do you know who said it?" Dylan asked. "No idea" Evanna answered "but i still care" she added. "Thats the thing with you you care what other people think of you, me on the other hand don't give a shit" Dylan said shrugging. "What yes you do your obsessed with likes and you want people to find you funny" Jeremy said, Dylan punched him in the arm. "Well thats easy for you to say you look like your dad and everyone in school calls your dad a DLIF" Evanna said rolling her eyes. "Well people say your mums a MILF so" Jeremy shrugged. "Ew really my mum really" Emilia pulled a face. "Well i guess we just a really good looking family" Rowan laughed. After that Bill walked in. "Everyone in the camper van including you Pheebs" Bill explained holding the keys in his hand and the sheet of paper.

Hey guys please vote comment