Everblack

"If the riddle is about wepons then shouldn't we get some?" Dylan asked, "i have an axe" Phoebe said, "i have my bedazzler" Emilia smiled. "Yeah i think thats a good idea, but where would we get them?" Dylan asked. "I could ask my dad" Isla said, "can we ask Bill?" Rowan asked, "thats what i said" Isla commented. "I could make some" Phoebe said, "ooo this is exciting" Emilia said, "I don't trust Mia with wepons" Evanna rolled her eyes. "What kinda wepons can you make?" Dylan asked Phoebe. "Erm bow and arrows, sling shots and i have some baseball bats and hockey sticks" Phoebe listed "but i will need some supplies to make them, she said. "We'll help you and we can ask Bill and my dad" Rowan explained " thanks" Phoebe said.

There was a knock at the door. "Oh hi, you" Bill said not remebering her name, "Pafcifica" she answered, Dipper was there to. "Oh hi guys come in, there upstairs" Mabel said welcoming. "Dad!" Dylan yelled, "yeah?" Bill said. "Come here a second" Dylan asked, so Bill did that. "Basically we need weapons" Jeremy said, Bill looked confused "we think think that the first part of the riddle could be about weapons" Jeremy finished. "you mean that Rowan came up with it and you're all agreeing. Well there are weapons i have but only really Jeremy can use them becuase there for like demons only" Bill said. "Well thats alright so that means that Jeremy is sorted and Phoebe becuase she has an axe" Rowan said, "i have a bedazzel gun" Emilia said, "no Mia shh the adults are talking" Dylan sighed. "Il ask Dipper see if he has anything. Mabel has a grappling hook" Bill said, "any ways Mia Anna and Rowan your parents are here" Bill said. After that everyone went home to there own homes.

"I'm back mum" Phoebe said slamming the door. "I have a list of names i like, well only girl names so far" Phoebe said. She walked i to the living room to see Wendy asleep on the chair, so Phoebe put a blanket over her. Phoebe turned around to see a man leaning on the door frame, her eyes widened in shock "shh don't wanna wake up your mum now do you?" He said rhetorically. "James?" She asked him "oh I'm already a celebrity i see" he laughed. "Its funny" he stated, "what?" Phoebe asked, "you look nothing like Lee but just so much like your mum" he explained, Phoebe just looked at him confused "thats all i wanted to say. Listen to that riddle becuase it dose concernt you" he explained. "Also Berry and the mind reader have almost figured out the last part but with the wrong person. they didn't tell you though" James said. "Its cute oh oblivious you are thats all bye" he vanished. Phoebe headed outside and ran over to Jeremy house and knocked on the door.

"Phoebe what are you doing here all out of breth, come in is everything alright" Mabel said slightly concerned, "thank you, yeah everything's fine i just need to talk to Jeremy please" she asked. "Yeah he's upstairs but wait there take a bottel of water" she said giving her a bottel, "thank you" she said heading up stairs. She knocked on Jeremy and Dylans bedroom door "mum?" He asked, "no" Phoebe answered, "Phoebe? Come in" he said, so she did. "James was in my house today and he told me something" she stared to say. "Yeah go on" Jeremy said, "he said that you had the right idea about  the answer of the last part of the riddle but you didn't tell me. He said it was like partly right. You and berry, but i forgot who berry was" she said a little stressed. Jeremy sighed and sat up on his bed, "you might wanna sit down" he told her clearing his throat. "The last part of the riddle was this" Jeremy had a copy of all of it and he pointed at the part, which was 'And also those born into the world are apparentlee with those who we think our or parents when they are not'. Jeremy looked at Phoebe as she looked down at the piece of paper. "Well its about your soon to be sibling. You see apparently is spelt wrong, the last part of the rod is your dads name so we thought that it meant that Lee isn't the dad of the baby, I'm sorry Phoebe" Jeremy said sadly. "Oh" Phoebe whispered. "Really? Oh my god" Phoebe got a little teary and sighed, started to cry a little and put her head and rested it on Jeremy's shoulder Jeremy out his arm around her. "Phoebe I'm sorry" he said again, "its ok its not your fault" Phoebe replied.

Something started happing, something fury started to push against Jeremy's nose "Phoebe er Phoebe" he said realising that it was two animal like ears. "Yeah" she said upset, he took her hand and out them on her head, she jumped up "what duh?" She said widen her eyes. "Um Phoebe you have a tail as well" Jeremy panicked a little. "A tail?" She gasped. Suddenly she stared transforming "let me get my dad" Jeremy running down stairs. Bill and Jeremy both ran into Jeremy's room to which Phoebe had completely transformed. "You're a fox!" Bill shouted, "oh for fox sake" Dylan was behind them not knowing what going on rolling along in his wheel chair going into Islas room to play cards . "Why am i a fox?" She said, she could still talk. "Oh my god oh my god. James said Rowan was partly right, that would mean that it was only partly right because he's your dad as well" Jeremy explained. "Genius" Bill said, "I'm sorry what? No thats not true" Phoebe exclaimed, "I'm sorry Phoebe but its true" Bill explained. "Bill! How do i turn back? Seriously I'm freaking out" she said backing away a bit. "Phoebe calm down" Bill closed the door, "well i cant really calm down Bill" Phoebe said panicking. "Look Phoebe I know its a lot to take in, but the only way to change back is to control your emotions. Just really concentrate" Bill said, "wait don't yet" Bill took the blanket off of Dylan's bed and threw it over her. "We'll leave the room" Bill said leaving the room. Phoebe really concentrated and breathed and she slowly turned back into her normal human self. She rapped the blanket around herself. "Ok i want answers now" Phoebe said. They came back in. "Well James has many forms and he can take over other human bodies so he must of done that. Also when you're half demon you don't get powers like i did or like James you get one main power like how Jeremy can read minds. You will find it easier to control the more you practise" Bill explained quickly, "James obviously used his power so that you couldn't use your power until now and it was triggered by strong emotions" Bill went on. "Oh well that make sense" Phoebe sighed. "What am i if I'm not a Less Tarson?" Phoebe asked about her last name, "that would make you and Everblack, give me a second a have a changing book of all demons" Bill ran out to get the book then cMe back i inside looking for the right page. "Here, James Everblack a star ranking and the right to control the minds of lving creatures and to come to earth. Has many forms. Has a oblivious half demon teenager Rosalina Everblack but gose by the name Phoebe Less Tarson. Is famous a oung the demon world for her rare power of transforming into woodland creatures. Eventhough is a half human she is well known for being James daughter and demons think greatly of her and is looked highly upon" Bill read out. " well your baby brother or sister will not be half demon, but you are and a famous one which is werid becuase there usealy looked down upon" Bill explained, "i mean they would hate Jermy no offence" Bill added. "Well thank you Bill Jeremy. I need to see my mum now. I wont tell her and i would appreciate it if you two didn't tell anyone just for now" she said leaving the room.

"So Phoebes famous?" Jermy asked his dad. "Yeah shes like the Justin Biber or the Jennifer Lawernce to demons" Bill told him. "Then why is she on the wheel?" Jeremy asked Bill. "Well if you're on the wheel it represents who it will take to defeat James but its still unlikely" he explained in simple terms. "Wait dose this mean that Phoebe gets a demon weapon to?" Jeremy asked. "Yeah or we could put magic on her axe, i will have to ask an old friend of mine i have t seen her in ages" Bill answered.

Did anyone see that coming? Thank you for everyone who's voting and commenting you all are so lovely :). There may or may not be big reviles in the next chapter.

Any fan art that you wanna make, i will put it as the book front cover :)