Some kind of a explaination.

"so i assuming that you're on James wheel?" Julius asked Emilia both sitting on his king sized bed on different sides. "Yep, My symbol is a butterfly"  Emilia answered, "are you scared at all?" He smiled at her, "well yeah but thats understandable" Emilia said. "So you're a demon huh ?" Emilia changed the subject,  "so can read minds?" She added. "No i can't read minds, I'm not that kind of demon. I'm an element demon, so i have the power of specific element " He explained to her. "oh i see so yours is earth" she said, "no why would you assume that?" He looked at her confused, "well your last name is Tree" she said this made Julius burst out laughing. "No, no I'm a water demon" he told her and stopped smiling, "oh my gosh that so cool! wait why did you stop smiling?" She  changing her tone half way through what she was saying. "Well what power you have as a demon dose not determine what power your children get, unless its an element and human" he explained "my family think that element demons aren't as good as other types. There right really" he said to Emilia. "But it is cool!" Emilia  said loudly, he put his finger on his lips to tell her to keep quiet. "You,do not want my dad or mum to find you" Julius told her. "Wait, what did you say a minuet ago, about an element demon and human?" Emilia asked interested. "Oh well, if an earth demon and a human have a baby that baby would able to change into a garden, flower, animal fairy fairy smaller than the length of your hand, so like little tiny cute thing with little wings. An air demon and a human make a different type of fairy, a wind fairy. If a water demon and a human have a child it can transform into a mermaid. a fire demon and a human make a someone that can change into a fire dragon" he explained a a list type way. "Have you every seen one?" Emilia was kinda mesmerised by the idea that these things existed, "well there half demons so they mostly live on earth, or if they do live here they hide away" Julius smiled causally. "I saw a fairy once but..." Julius started to say "but what?" Emilia asked "nothing" he finished. "So all fairies are just half demons?" Emilia asked confused, "no, there are many types of fairies. Its just a genetics thing" he shrugged even though he knew the answer. " any way they can transform into fairies, mermaids or dragons. If there not half demons then they a fairy, mermaid or a dragon all the time and have no choice" he explained.

"Do you know any fairies, or mermaids or dragons?" Julius asked her and laughed a little at the idea. "No maybe one day" Emilia answered, then she laughed "maybe Islas a fairy" Emilia joked. "Why?" Julius asked her confused, "well shes got pretty light blonde curly hair, bright big blue eyes, has a very high voice and shes 4 foot 5" She told him laughing at the last part. "But she can't be because shes Bills daughter" she said. "4 foot 5? I've seen toddlers taller than that. How old is she?' Julius laughed "14" Emilia answered. "And i thought you were small" he laughed, "no I'm the 3rd smallest" she smiled. "Who else can be smaller then you?" He laughed.

"Anna my, My. My sister. Um Julius I'm sorry i need to go" Emilia looked down and changed her tone standing up and walking away. "No Mia wait why?" Julius stood up slightly shocked, "the reason we came her was to get Anna because James took her and then Isla went missing and i have no idea where any of my family are and i need to find them. Thanks Julius" she said quickly picking her stuff up. Julius ran to the door and stood in front of it "look Mia you cant leave not yet" Julius looked at her. "Julius move out the way, i need to find my family and I'm not doing anything" she said in a panicked voice. "I will let you leave but not right now" he said looking at his clock on the wall in a worried angry voice. "What? you cant keep me here Julius!" She yelled, Julius covered her mouth with his hand to get her to be quiet and she struggled to get away. "Mia stop I'm stronger than you" he told her sighing "can i take my hand off now and you wont yell?" He asked her. She nodded he took his hand off "before you say anything i need to tell you something" he sighed. "My dad killed the fairy and she was a close friend" Jukes looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry Julius.Why are you telling me this?" Emilia asked sad and confused "he's down stairs, you leave now you'll bump into him" he told her. "Oh i understand" she said putting her stuff down. "My dad and James were always in competition about whose more powerful or evil" Julius said rolling his eyes. "So your dad is after us me and my family as well?" Emilia asked a little scared "yeah" Julius said. "Dose he have anyone?" Emilia asked scared. "I can go and check" he said.