Bit Weird

"ok so how can i put this, you all could be in danger" Bill explained. Everyone just looked at him puzzled. "Ok ok let me explain" Bill started. "So basically you know your uncle is a demon" Bill refereed to himself. "No" Phoebe said really lost. "wait your my uncle?" Dylan asked, "dont be an idiot Dylan" Bill rolled his eyes at his son. "Yeah Dylan you idiot" Jeremy mocked Dylan, "can you let dad talk maybe?" Isla spoke up. "Wow someone has a short temper" Dylan said relating to her hight, "yeah you've already said that one to me before" Isla Took a long sigh. "Listen, demons have different jobs mine was very evil. It involved me inslaving and maybe killing all your parents basically all of gravity falls. Then i fell in love with Mabel and i turned good left my past behind me. thats a different story. I had symbols for certain people mabel was shooting Starr, Dipper was pine tree, Soos was and question mark, Wendy was ice and so on. Now some other demon has gained the ability to do what i was suppose to do. I know who this guy is and i fear that you 7 are these symbols but i have to study them first" bill explained keeping his eyes on the road. "Wait what? So theres some crazy demon after us?" Evanna asked, "creep" she added. "But cant he turn good like you did?" Isla asked, "no i don't think so luna" Bill said sadly. "Oh well thats not very good is it" Isla answered looking down. "But its ok because I'm a demon you three may have some sort of powers and all your parents managed to stop me and no one was as good as me" Bill smiled. "Well if Soos beat you then you can't be that good" Evanna remarked, "your so much like your mother" Bill told her.

They got out side of Dipper and Pacificas house, to see him out side the house looking at his phone and taking notes down franticly. He ran to the car, "yes it all adds up" Dipper said. "That picture you sent me, there all in it i think" Dipper said unhappy. "Look ill show you" Dipper said. Dipper got in the camper van were all the children were sitting. "Ok the berries are Rowan, a Rowan tree has little berries like these in the picture" Dipper explained taking the piece of paper From Bill then writing a note on the side. "The butter fly is Emilia because Vanessa your second name is a type of butter fly" he said. "The Rose is Evanna, its your name Evanna Rose" he explained. "The brain is Jeremy because he can read peoples minds" he pulsed. " The apple is Dylan because he alway has them for some reason" Dipper said, "there nice" Dylan said back. "The moon is Isla because Luna means like moon and stuff" dipper said. "Lastly the fox is Phoebe because of your second birthday we got you a lot of things that had foxes on them plus your ginger" Dipper said. "Thats all i know the rest of them i cannot figure out" Dipper shock his head in confusion. 'Because I'm ginger' Phoebe mouthed to her self. "But we don't know this for sure" Bill said even though he thought it was all true. "And we are not telling Mabel, Pacifica, Wendy or Lee until we know for sure" Dipper said.