Deal?

Phoebe and Jeremy were locked in a Dungeon type cage just the two of them. "Well then" Jeremy sighed. "are you hurt?" Phoebe asked Jeremy concerned at him flinching, "I'm fine Phoebe" he said,  "Jeremy you are hurt you were dragged across the ground" Phoebe argued him "i said I'm fine. Phoebe" he snapped irritated. Phoebe looked at him in the eyes and crossed her arms "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to take it out on you" Jeremy apologised "its understandable" she said. "It dose hurt, but it will heal" he explained. "In the mean time you need to rest just for tonight. We have no energy" Phoebe suggested. "Yeah i guess you're right ok" Jeremy said sitting down, Phoebe sat next to him but at a distance. They heard footsteps coming down stair and towards them. They both just sighed for they were extremely tiered. The demon approached them a new one tall and slim with dark hair and dark eyes "i didn't know Bill Cipher had a son" was the first thing he said "well, even if you are less powerful you need to carry on the family name" he added. "No he had me and my brother and my sister because he wanted children" Jeremy argued back but with no enthusiasm in his voice. "Oh is that so? you must be Everblack" the demon said. "I know James very well and if i have you to, he'll have no choice but to pay me for you both and considering you're his daughter, its my lucky day" He said. "Well then I'll leave you to here to be depressed, don't let the bugs bite" he laughed as he walk away. Jeremy stood up  and watched him walk away "why are demons so cocky?" He asked, Phoebe didn't answer him so he turned around to see her fast asleep laying on the floor. Well it was late.

The next morning.

Mia woke up in a bed confused and turned around to see Julius sleeping next to her this made her jump and she fell out of bed and let out a small scream. "What?" Julius said awoken by her scream "no I'm sorry i cant sleep in the same bed with a boy" she said nervously backing away, Julius laughed confused "you just did. Don't worry i didn't do anything" he said in a playful way. "No means no" Mia said remembering what she had learnt from Phoebe "yes. I know" Julius said rolling his eyes at her. "Now show me how you would use your swords there over there" he said jumping out of bed, "but i just woke up" Emilia complained. "Do you think James will care if you just woke up?" Julius asked rhetorically. "Ok fine" she yawned walking over to her swords and putting them on like a backpack. "On the count of three fight me using them. Ready?" He asked "one two three" he said. Immediately she pulled out both swords and the dropped one "oops can we start again?" She asked but he ignored her question "nope" he said grabbing the sword of the floor and effortlessly  blocking her moves. one Handedly he grabbed the sword that she was using whilst she was still holding it, and spun her around so she was very close to his body, and he had his arm around her neck but her wasn't strangling her  "you have much to learn" he laughed still holding her closely and then let go and he looked at her . "First of all Mia spread your feet out like mine is this gives you a better balance, also lean forward ever so slightly and only use one sword at a time. That way if one fails you have one on your back" he explained to her. "What like this?" She asked smiling at him, "almost perfect" he said walking up to her and leaning in her back a bit with his hands. "Perfect" he put his thumb at, she admittedly came out if her stance and clapped "yay I'm learning" she said cheerfully. "Yes you are well done" Julius laughed then coughed. "Get back in your stance" he demanded, "sir yes sir" she said playfully doing it. "Ok so if you get out one of your swords" he said and there was a pulse he looked at her "oh oh yeah" she said getting out a sword and holding it. "If i grab the top of it. What you do is. Wait I'll show you pass me your swords" he told her so she did. He pulled a sword out infront of her "now grab the top of it" he said "this is what you do if a Demon dose this" he pulsed "wait dont hold it like that you'll cut yourself. Just pretend you're holding it" he said. Then he pushed the sword forward and grabbed the other sword and swan git close to her neck. "That the only time you can use two swords at a time ok?" He said "now its your turn" he said. They practised for about 3 hours he would laugh with her then cough and go all strict again.

"I cant believe my life has come to this" Evanna said sitting in a tree "i feel like a bird" she said annoyed. "My make ups run and i have no idea where i am" she complained in a song like manor.  "Well for starters you're in my tree" said a demon Evanna looked down to see Grey "oh its you" she spoke. "Care to explain why you happen to be my tree?" He asked her crossing his arms at her. "Not really" she said getting down from it walking away. "I thought you were staying with your uncle?' Grey questioned. "Look, yes my uncle is a demon but he's in earth right now. I was kidnapped by someone and i have no idea if my family's come looking for me or anything" she said really quickly and frustrated "sorry i usually write my feelings down in a diary" she apologised. "No thats fine you can sleep in my trees any time, i would invite you back to my home but my parents aren't really human fans" he told her. "Well thanks" she smiled a small smile. "For now i think I'm going to start looking for people who might not even be here" she told him. "Well i can help you if you want" he said kinda nevous, "no thanks I'll be fine Grey. I may return to your trees" she said with a tiny smile and started walking away through the forest.

Bill was still shocked "so you mean Ebony Is Evil?" Bill asked James, "oh you should see your face its priceless" James laughed. "I read Anna's diary an it said that someone that she couldn't see was calling her fat. So then she went on a diet." Pacifica said slowly, "yep that was Ebony. Bill you're being out smarted by a dumb blonde milf. And you, you really shouldn't read your daughters diary, its privet. Then again i am reading your mind right now and you're offended and have no idea what milf means" James laughed. "Ebonies evil?" Bill said quietly, "oh hold on I'm getting a call" a small phone appeared in his hand "hello... Yes... What?... Yes i know he has 3 children, i have one of them... Cipher boy?... My daughter?" He said in a angry voice and hung up and then looked at everyone in the room smiling fakely "well i gotta run" he smiled. "Whose got took them?" Dipper asked, it was pretty obvious what had happened. "The second"   James smiled at Bill "what he'll fucking kill em" Bill jumped "have faith Cipher he'll give them to me" James laughed. "You may not care about our children James. But he has your known and only daughter now just think about that" Bill said to him sternly. James paused for a moment then disappeared.

Hello guys! Please vote and comment and follow me!