Last chapter?

"How far is it?" Emilia asked Julius, "well considering they hate each other, they don't live near. We're not far now about a 10 minute walk from here" He explained. "There's so much hate" Emilia said with a sigh. "I wonder where the others are" Jeremy said, "next time someone rings I'm gunner tell them to tell me and find out where the others are" Jeremy explained. "Jeremy what happened to Phoebe?" Emilia asked him, "she escaped, I let her go" Jeremy answered quickly. "How did she get away from my dad?" Julius asked surprised. "K let me explain something to the both of you, she's Rosalina Everblack James daughter a half demon with the powers to change into forest animals. Not something you hear every day now is it?" Jeremy explained causally. Emilia gasped "Wait what? What about Lee?" Emilia asked, "he's not her real dad, I know right how depressing" Jeremy sighed.  "I can't believe this" Emilia said still confused and shocked.

While this was happing...

"She's not gunner wake up is she?" Rowan started passing around his cage. "It's been 30 seconds chill. He said she'll wake in ten minutes" Dylan sighed. "Wait how old is she?" James asked them, "14, a young age, to young to marry" Dylan answered angrily. "Right yeah she might be knocked out for longer than an hour or 2 at least" James smiled, "enjoy it whilst the peace lasts" James laughed. "Is she even breathing?" Rowan asked, "Rowan seriously" Dylan said looking down at him. "Rose you're strangely quiet" James looked to see that she was facing the wall. James stood up and started walking towards to her caje "Rose I'm talking to you, you answer me when I'm talking to you" he said sternly. "Anna" Rowan said scared. James got closer to her then suddenly she turned and threw the knife in James direction, he used his levitating powers to slowly it down then catch  it and he smiled. "Did you forget that I can read your mind? you're quit violent " He laughed, Anna didn't answer him. "What did you plan on doing after killing me then eh? How were you going to escape?" He laughed, "couldn't you of read my mind?" She crossed her arms. When she said that he threw the knife towards her and flew past her right next to her face and hit the wall flying through the bars and she gasped. "Sorry did that scare you?" James asked rhetorically, "Don't hurt her" Rowan said.

"Do you know what? I'm really bad at doing what I'm told, I can't even make a bed" Dylan randomly said, "I know what you're doing, just stop" James turned and looked at him "I can read your mind" James added. "What are talking about, Dyaln?" Rowan asked, "he wants to sell us off as slaves" Dylan explained. "Are you kidding me I've never cleaned in my life" Evanna tutted. "That would just mean that you'll get yourself into a lot of trouble" James said. "Islas good though" Dylan commented, "I know what you're doing" James told him. "James Julius just rang and he's real mad" a demon ran into the room, "ugh what dose he want now?" James said walking out of the room.

"I literally can't believe I'm here again" Evanna sighed, "maybe Jeremy, Phoebe and Mia will save us somehow" Dylan said. "This is it we might as well give up" Rowan sighed, "the rest of them are probably in a hide out or walking the wrong way, dead even" he added. "Why did we have to split up? at lest then we would all be together" Rowan kept ranting. "No ones dead and the fact that we're not all together gives us hope. Maybe there on there way right now" Dylan tried to make them happy. James walked in again looking very happy, "I have to stop underestimating you kids" he said to them. "Fox and brains have managed to escape a demon I hate, now I don't have to bye them off of him" he explained. "So that means Phoebe and Jeremy are together" Dylan said, "what about Mia?" Evanna asked. "Mia's strong" Dylan said shrugging.

There was a knock at the door "someone answer it!" James yelled at his workers. So they did after that it got very quiet, "what?" James asked confused at the silence. Suddenly Jeremy walked in and tapped James with the freezing sword after that Mia and Tree walked in. "Hi, we don't have a lot of time" Jeremy said, then Mia pushed James over. "Push the button it will open everything" Evanna pointed at the button, "oh my god did you cut your hair?" Emilia asked shocked. "It's a long story hurry" Evanna rolled her eyes. "How did you sneak up on him like that?" Rowan asked him confused, "he can't read my mind, we're both mind demons" Jeremy explained then pushing the button. Everyone got out of there cages but Dylan and Isla "dude you have to jump. Oh shoot your legs broken" Jeremy remembered "no it's not that my leg is fine, Islas passed out il tell you why later. I dunno how she's gunner get down. It not high should I throw her?" Dylan asked. "You're gunner have to I'l catch her" Jeremy said with his arms out. Dylan dropped her gently and Jeremy caught her and he let out a long sigh." Every go out out" Rowan said "keep running till we get deep into the forest or something then we can talk" Evanna said running.