The Journals

"Pink or blue?" Evanna asked Emilia "well your gunner disagree with me any way" Emilia answered. "Oh come on I'm trying to bond with you for once you should be grateful" Evanna said as she  rolled her eyes. "Really? bonding were practically always together. Your just asking for my opinion on a colour and that bonding?" Emilia asked rhetorically. "Oh my god what has gotten into you?" Evanna asked offended. "Fine, blue happy?" Emilia said a bit coldly this was weird because Emilia was known for being like her aunt Mabel who was never like this. "Ok then blue it is" Evanna spoke slightly scared. "Look I'm sorry ok I'm jut a bit.." She was cut off by her twin "scared? Yeah me to that was pretty freaky stuff" she sighed. "Yeah well i guess this is how i act when I'm scared like a bitch" Emilia said giving a slight little laugh "well at lest your not like it all the time" Evanna smiled at her. "Your not that bad" Emilia said smiling back then Evanna pulled a face to say she disagreed with what Emilia just said then they both burst out laughing. "Hey err do you want me to paint your nails?" Evanna asked as a nice gesture. "Whats so funny?" Rowan came into there room he was just walking past when he herd them laughing, "you wouldn't understand it" Emilia said whilst getting her nails painted by Evanna. "Right, wow eva doing a nice thing now Ive seen everything" Rowan said. "Shut up I'm concentrating" Evanna said in her iconic way "oh wow Mia you need to stop biting your nails they look terrible" she said not even realising what she was saying was mean. Emilia and Rowan just found it funny though. 

There was a knock at the door "Pacifica could you get that please I'm doing the dishes" Dipper caled , "sure" she answered. "Huh who do your recon that is?" Rowan asked walking up to the window then so did Emilia whilst she was getting her nails painted "mia!" Evanna said as Emilia stood up ruining her nail Evanna was painting. "Oops sorry you can carrying on after" Emilia said. "Fine" Evanna said simply with a sigh. "Whats Bill doing here?" Rowan asked, "i dunno shall we go down and listen?" Emilia asked "we shall" Rowan said then they both looked at each other and went down stairs leaving Evanna and her nail vanish."fine" Evanna repeated under her breath. 

"Oh hi...er" Bill started to say "Pacifica" pacifica rolled her eyes but in a funny way. "The one and only" bill said "is Dipper here?" He asked her. "Yeah come in sit down" she said inviting him in "thanks" he said coming in. "Hun Bills here to see you" Pacifica said as she walked down the hallway. "He is?" Dipper walked out the kitchen wearing Pacifica's frilly apron and pink rubber gloves "oh hi Bill" he said embarrassed "nice outfit" Bill said trying to sound serious but broke out into a smile at then end any way "they new pants i didn't want to get them wet" Dipper said defending himself  "right" Bill said  still smiling. Dipper took them off quickly "what is it Bill?" Dipper asked, then they went and sat down in the main room   "I need one of the journals for something" Bill said now serious and quieter "what why?" Dipper whisper yelled. "Wait one second" Bill looked over the over side of the room "eh Stanford Vanessa i know your there" Bill said calling them by there middle names. They both came in  with there heads down pretending to be ashamed "not cool" Dipper said. "Oh come on you gotta do better then that what do you take me for an idiot" Bill said joking around with them. "Go on to your rooms the both of you me and Bill got something important to talk about" Dipper said to them. "Ok bye" Emilia said as they both walked out of the room. "There just like you and Mabel" Bill said, "you think? Well i know Evanna is Pacifica for sure" Dipper laughed. 

"So any way why do you need the journals?"Dipper asked. "Well its for Luna, Isla theres this thing i need to find and its in one of the journals i remember" Bill explained. "Yeah ok but i need them back" Dipper said to him. "Oh yeah don't worry about that" Bill said sounding trust worthy. After that dipper gave bill the journals and he was on his way home. 

Hey guys please vote and comment and stuff 🌼