Well thats bad.

"Well well well, James will certainly happy to see you shorty"  demon said cutting down the net and picking Isla up and slinging her over his shoulder. "Well yes, he would be happy to see me becuase he's trying to capture us all" she agreed. 

"Hello dad bill?" Rowan said trying to communicate with ether one of them, when he heard "and stay out!" From a demon and then two familia people laughing. "Mia, Dylan over here" Rowan said to them. " well that chase was easy" Emila smiled, "this is easy they'll never defeat us" Emilia added. "Any ideas on where the others are?" Rowan asked, "yeah Phoebe and Jeremy legged it into the forest down there but i dunno about Isla" Dylan answered. So they all headed to the forest, "Phoebe, Jeremy, Isla" they all said but no too loudly. "Here were over here" Phoebe said waving. "Right were all here expect. Oh no wheres Isla?" Phoebe asked. "We don't know" Dylan said then coughed a bit. "Fuck shes dead" Rowan said, "no shes not dead don't be an idiot" Jeremy tutted at him. "Great my fucking sister missing and now Islas missing and then they'll pick us off one by one" Rowan panicked, Lhoebe walked over to him and put her hands on his shoulders "calm down Rowan were gunner get through this ok, Islas probaly still running somewhere" she said calmly. "Is any one feeling like really dizzy?" Dylan asked, "no" Emilia answered. "Dylan, you've gone really pale" Jeremy told him. "No he's not, he looks just fine. Thats his naurtal skin colour" Phoebe said lightly hitting Jeremy on the shoulder. "Don't worry yourself Dylan you'll be fine" Phoebe told him.

"I feel quite sorry for you half moon" James told Isla as she was locked  in a bird like cage with her foot clamped to avoid what happened last time. "Oh, whys that?" Isla asked day dreaming. He stood up and out both his hands on the bars and said "no one takes you seriously, they think nothing of you, they ignore you and you're one of the top players in this game. And you're really short" he looked down on her and laughed at the last part. "They love me really though" she said, "well yes of course they love you, they all just think you're really week" he nodded. "Its funny though becuase you're not weak, i mean you answered that one riddle almost atomaticlh and got no credit for it and you're completly obvious to what you are capable of" he explained. "and whats that?" She asked him, "you my friend are most certainly a half demon" he told her. "Oh so my dad was right then" she said with a little smile. "You use your power all the time, see you my dear have a control problem becuase you were unaware of your power. That is why you have a lack of emotions but that will change once you use your power with knowledge. I would love to see the state that apples in right now" James laughed. "Wait a second so 'some use it obliviously'" Isla said to herself. "Thats about me isn't it?" She asked, "maybe" James smirked. "I want you to read this" James slipped a book through gap in the cage, "page 15 second paragraph" he told her. "Health demons are quite common and rightly so due to them being extremely   handy and useful. These types of demon or half demon use there powers from birth, they can cure you and get rid of physical pains and illnesses. Just by being around them or living with them you can be insured that you are safe from any health problems.." She read out loud "and stop right there" James said levitating the book back towards him. "Come on Half moon, you really don't get it do you?" James toldd to her as she was stupid.

An other big revel dun dun dun, any one shocked? What will happen next? Any ships that you have about my characters pleas comment, please no family ships haha.