Floating shape

"What do you mean, oh fuck?" Jeremy panicked, "hey don't swear" Bill said, "oh like that matters right now" Jeremy sighed and shook his head.   "Whats going on and whats with the swearing?" Mabel stood next to Bill. "Um well, er honey..." Bill was interrupted by the phone ringing "i better get that" she said walking away from the situation completely oblivious. "Oh hey Wendy" she said. "Ok everyone just calm down!" Bill whisper yelled intensely. " i am calm" Isla replied, " i said calm down" he snapped not listening to what she said. "James" Bill said "who the hell is James?" Evanna asked annoyed. "That would be me Blondy" James said making an appearance i a human form "hey look Bill i a human to temporally" he laughed, "congratulations" Mia came out with, "Mia!" bill snapped frustrated. "Oh remember you you were a floating shape" Isla realised. "What?" Dylan said confused. "Pretty much" James replied. Everyone started talking over each other in confusion "wait everyone just shut up a minuet" Jeremy said a little frustrated, everyone stopped talking and looked at him "well don't look at me" he said. "Hi I'm James, I'm a demon nice to meet you. I have a message fro you all but you probaly wont understand it" James explained he cleared his throat, Evanna rolled her eyes. "Those who have something they don't use may obsess and or become ill" he said in a song like mannor  "um k, and whats that suppose to mean?" Evanna once again rolled her eyes. "I'm not done yet rose. Any way" James called Evanna by her symbol name, "um thats not my name" she tutted "Anna shut up" Jeremy took Dylans sock off and threw it at her. "What is wrong with you?" Evanna said annoyed, "Jesus Blondy would ya let me finish? Some obliviously use it  obvious" he said, everyone looked confused "Bye" James vanished. "I already forgot what he said" Dylan scracked his head. "Well i voice recorded it on my phone, so we should be fine" Rowan said casully. "Wait is that invisible wall still up?" Mia said "theres only one ways to find out" she stood up and was about to run but then Bill put his hand threw it "its gone" he said. 

Ooo what could this mean? Who knows, ME!