List

A week later

"I've made a list" Lee told Wendy, "a list?" She looked at him confused. "Yeah its got baby names that i like on it, boys and girls names" Lee explained. "Oh, can i see?" She asked him. "Yeah here" he past it over to her. She looked at it then laughed "Lee i am not naming my child Princess" she shook her head. "Huh, i like a lot of these Lee, well done" she smiled. "When do you think we should start telling people?" Lee asked her sitting down next to her. "I dunno, i dunno really but i don't people to make a big deal out of it like Phoebe or anything" Wendy answered. "But it is a big deal Wendy" Lee said, "yeah i know it is, its just i, i dunno." Wendy said confused, "yeah ok we can start telling people, we can make some phone calls" she clarified. "Yeah ok, whenever you're ready" Lee put his hand on she knee. 

"Bill hunny are you alright?" Mabel asked Bill, "yeah i just have a bit of a head ach, the kids were arguing last night" He yawned, "oh, really well i must be a heavy sleeper" Mabel said pulling a confused face. "Better go see whats going on" Bill said making his way down stairs where Bills kids and Dippers were having a sleepover all in the same room. "Morning" Bill said, they were all sleeping Bill rolled his eyes. He hovered them all in the air then Dropped them to where they were before no hurting them but waking them up by making them jump "what duh?" Dylan said they all groaned and were startled. "You woke me up until about 4 in the morning so I'll wake you up early, sounds fair" He smiled at them. "No Mia don't go back to sleep" Bill said hands on his hips. "But I'm sleepy" Emilia closed her eyes, "Mia get up" jeremy threw his shock at her,that woke her up. "Right then! why were you arguing?" Bill asked. "Ugh cant you just read are minds?" Evanna said still laying down on the sofa, Dylan pulled the pillow causing her to bang her head on the arm on the sofa "ow" she let out. "Yes i could but i have respect. Mia wake up" Bill answered putting his hand on his heart. "Rowan what happened?" bill crossed his arms "these people cant be happy for me" Evanna answered, "um are you Rowan?" Bill asked Evanna "um are you blind?" Evanna snapped back. "Theres this like big party thing happing but only Dylan, Jeremy and Anna are invited" he explained. "Oh" Bill sighed, "Jesus" Bill added. "Its so unfair" Mai finally woke up completly, "well I'm sorry that i was invited and you wasn't, its not my fault" Evanna said rolling her eyes. "Its too early for this" Jeremy complained. "Well i will make it easy for you, Jeremy and Dylan you're not allowed to go and Evanna you are an idiot if you do go,becuase of this whole situation were in so just don't go" Bill concluded. "What thats unfair" Dylan said, " life's unfair" Bill said simply then walked out the room " and don't fall asleep" he pocked his head around the corner. "I have nothing to wear any way" Evanna rolled her eyes. 

Who is your favorite character of my creation so far?