Meanwhile.

Isla was just lying down on her stomach drawing pictures with the weird pen and JamEs walked inside from his meeting with Julius Tree the second. "Why do demons have human names?" Isla randomly asked him, "why do humans have demon names?" James asked to confuse her. "Well no demons have human names because most humans don't know you exist and they haven't meet demons so how would they know your names?" Isla asked him, James sighed. "I don't know and I don't care, I have to sort something out. I'm buying Brain and fox off of someone" he told her. "Are they staying with me or Anna?" Isla asked wanting them to stay with her. "Not sure yet" James lied.

"Right quite were close" Evanna explained. "I'm like really cold but really how and sweaty at the same time" Dylan said shivering a little, "that's disgusting" Evanna commented "have you seen your hair" Dylan joked. "Rowan what is that?" Dylan asked him "it's a grappling hook it fell out of Islas pocket when she was running before she went missing" Rowan said. "Oh my god I'm a genius I have an idea" she said then smiled down at Dylan. "Ok me and you Rowan will travel through the vents I saw it when I ran out and when we get to the bit where we need to be we'll use the grappling hook to grab onto the cage and then I'll hold onto it and you Rowan Will use the grappling hook to travel down to the ground and push the button throw the hook up to me get Isla down and then try and escape. Oh and Dylan you can be the distraction since you can't walk" she explained happily. "Oh well thank you" Dylan said sarcasticlly. "How do you come up and remember stuff like vents?" Rowan asked her, "I have a photographic memory" she answered looking at the ground, "oh yeah" Rowan smiled. "Oh yeah and Dylan give it about 5 minutes before knocking at the door" Evanna smiled at him. "Nice moustache" Dylan smiled at her she quickly covered it and gasped "I had an allergic reaction to the wax last time" she said annoyed defending herself.

Meanwhile back on earth there was a knock at the door, "oh hi Wendy" Bill answered, "is Mabel there somethings kinda happened" she sounded worried. "Mabel come here, Oh come in Wendy, Is the baby ok?" Bill asked her, "oh yeah the babies fine" she smiled putting a hand on her stomach. "Yeah what is it Bill? Oh hello Wendy" Mabel asked smiling, "Mabel I need to tell tell you something Bill you can know to" Wendy explained "is it about the baby?" Mabel gasped "no, no it's not about that" Wendy smiled. "Robbie and Tambry have finally been excepted" Wendy told her, "oh my god" Mabel gasped "finally" Mabel smiled. "I know right" Wendy said, "what?" Bill asked confused not wanting to read there minds. "Robbie and Tambry have been on the waiting list to adopt a child for about what err?" Mabel was saying "5 or 10 years there getting a boy and a girl " Wendy finished her sentence. "But the thing is they want us all to go to there house including all the kids will they all be back in 2 weeks?" Wendy asked. "2 weeks?" Bill repeated "yeah they know about this for absolutely ages and told everyone last minuet" Wendy rolled her eyes. "Erm most probably, I'm sure they will" Bill said "yeah" he added. "Oh good well I better Don't Robbie or Tambry I told you" Wendy got up.

Phoebe ran deep into the woods before she changed back into a human and on her clothes (not the big dress). She ran ran back out to where she was and climbed up the tree (like how Wendy did in into the bunker). U till she heard "excuse me what are you doing to my tree?" A boy asked her. "Oh um hi just trying to see where I am and if I can find people I'm looking for. Maybe you can help me" Phoebe said climbing back down. "Rosalina?" He gasped "yep that's me. Any way have you scene any of these people?" She pulled out a picture from her Jean pocket he looked at it "I'm Grey. hey that's Eva. Yeah she said she was looking for people and she even mentioned you and how on earth you're known as Phoebe" he answered "yes can you help me find her, where did she go?" Phoebe said surprised. "Erm she went that way, I can sense wear she's gone in the forest but if we get to the pavement I cannot help you" he said "follow me" he said he walked her through the forest and around random bends for about 10 minutes "here is wear she must of gone onto the pavement" he said then walking away. "Thanks" Phoebe said, she saw to long strips of dirt on the ground "of course it's Dylan's wheelchair" she whispered to herself and started to follow them until they vanished. "Ok now what?" She questioned.