Sorry guys

Well do you remember in the first book named Ebony luna Primsday. Well if you don't she was Bills nurse and was a demon however unfortunately was  killed for being to kind and rebelling against what her family believed in. When she duded she then had the ability to control the wind in gravity falls due to her kindness and also because of her friend ship with Bill. Oh and i also forgot to mention that Evanna and Emilia are both now 15, Rowans birthday is soon.

The next day

"Ebony?" Bill called out sitting on a stump in the forest. "Hello stranger, you're looking well" A voice called out, "hi thanks, i wanted to ask you something" Bill said. "Go ahead" Ebony said, "how do you make say an axe magic?" He asked. "Oh well you'll have to go back there, theres a tone of shops with potions they come instructions to" she answered. "Thanks Ebony. So how are you?" Bill asked, "I'm alright I prefer things here and I've even seen Rosalina Everblack i think it was her and theres cute animals here" Ebony said. "I know Rosalina Everblack in person shes nice, shes friends with my children" Bill said. There conversation went on for a while." Do you ever miss your old job?" Bill asked her, "well yeah but its strange becuase i can  cure.  but i cure non permanently just by being around them, thats why i have to do tests with magic. So if some had a stomach pain it would go away just by being around me" She explained, "oh i never knew thats how that power worked h&m" he said interested.

"Mum dose the name Rosalina Everblack mean anything to you?" Phoebe asked Wendy. "What kind of a question is that? I'm not naming my child Rosalina if thats what you're trying to say" Wendy said with a laugh. "Wait, actually when we made a list of baby names for you, the name Rosalina was at the bottom but no one said that they wrote it" she said. "Oh" Phoebe said, "well i have a list of baby names, Rosalina isn't on there i can tell you that" Phoebe nervously laughed.

"Do you have any ideas about the riddles?" Emilia asked Evanna "no i don't even remember them" Evanna said painting her nails. "Thought about what kinda weapon you want?" Emilia asked Evanna, "a gun so i can attack from a distance and not do much and i will look so bad ass if i had a gun and wore all black" Evanna answered, "oh well i dunno what a i want yet" Emilia shrugged, "Interesting"Evanna said blandly, Emilia just rolled her eyes. "Wait whats this?" Evanna had a note placed gently on top of her phone, "oh for god sake, what is it with riddles" she read it. "Oh it says go to the diner and the riddle will be under the first table" she read out, "well that was hard riddle" Emilia laughed, "haha" Evanna said sarcasticly. "Rowan we have to go to the diner and we should bring Dylan, Jeremy and Isla, theres a riddle there and need as much help as we can get" Emilia said. "Yeah ok sure i got the same note" they all headed out.

In the diner.

Rowan was under the table trying to find the note trying to find the note "yes! I got it" he exclaimed, he cleared his throat, its says "this ring will fit no finger but lies on the ear" Rowan said confused. "Oh for god sake what are we suppose to get from that?" Evanna said annoyed. "I dunno we have to  annotate it first Jesus Anna" Jeremy said, "its just frustrating" she explained. "I got it" Isla said, "how?" Jeremy said confused. "This ring will fit no finger but lies upon the ear. So its not a ring as in jewlry its a bell" she explained. "A bell?" Emila said confused, "yes yes a bell" Isla nodded, "what bell?" Evanna asked confused, "i haven't got that far yet" Isla looked down at the floor. Then they hurd a ring and they all looked to see non other than Soos walking throw the door, theres a bell above the door so it rings when you enter. "Soos!" Rowan shouted excited at the fact that there was a ring, "hey dudes" he said as he always did. "Soos can you reach the bell up there?" Jeremy asked as Soos was the tallest, Soos tryed "no sorry dude" he shurgged. "Pick up Isla" Jeremy instructed, "we cant just steel the bell" Emilia said. "Were not were looking for a note inside" Rowan calmed down his sister. "Soos can you pick Isla up?" Jeremy asked him pushing Isla towards him, "sure dude" he said picking her up instantly which made her jump a little. "Got it" she said pulling out a small note. "Thanks Soos" they all said as he put Isla down. Dylan grabbed it out of her hand, "thank you" she whispered sarcasticly. "One of you has help that they don't really need if certain actions are taken" he read out. "Thanks James" Evanna said sarcasticly.