Untitled Part 19

"Who even is talking to me right now?" phoebe asked confused talking out loud twirling around. "Pheebs who are you talking to?" Ava asked her pulling a confused face. "I have no idea" Phoebe said in a drunk voice, then got the hiccups. Ava found it hard to get drunk, not like she wants to. "Ava were going home your brothers not feeling well" Ava mother came up to her. "Oh that sucks" Ava said, "well bye phoebe see ya soon" Ava hugged Phoebe good bye. "Love you" Phoebe said in a drunk voice, Ava's  mum laughed at this. "Wish i was still your age" she smiled then they went home. "I don't feel so good" Phoebe said to her self then went outside. 

"Come out side for fresh air eh Phoebe Maria?" the voice was back. "Wait its that voice again, where are you?" She turned around to see a man "oh" she looked at him. "Are you drunk young lady?" He asked her, she cleared her throat and took about 10 seconds before she answered with a unconvincing "no". 

"Hey Dylan dude look Phoebes talking to that chub chub guy Dipper hates" Jeremy told dylan pointing at who was talking to phoebe. "Should we tell him?" Dylan questioned. "Wait who dose my dad hate?" Rowan asked. "That fat guy talking to pheebs, i think his names Gideon. Dipper said that he oushed Dylan out the tree" Jeremy explained. "Oh" Rowan simply said. "One of us go out there and the other two get Dipper and my dad cause hes a demon dosnt like that guy either" Dylan suggested. "Yeah good but whose gunner go out there?" Rowan asked. "Oh thats esay me, i will save her and then take her to see the pretty fairys in that tree in the forest" Jeremy smiled. "Well i think i should go i have a gun" Dylan said. "What? Fairys?" Rwoan said confused. 

Whilst they were deciding. "Hey Phoebe your mums looking for you" Isla said walking outside with Evanna and Emilia. "Oh wow. Here we have Little Pacifica, little Mabel and little blonde Mabel with blue eyes" the man said. "Um k creepy. Yeah Phoebe your mum wants to talk to you like now" Evanna said looking down at her phone. "Oh my god Phoebe you look drunk" Emilia gasped. "Shhh" Phoebe put her finger on her mouth. "Whats the rush Evanna Rose Pines?" Gideon asked ignoring Emilia. "Um k first its pronounced Eve-anna k" she tutted then it hit her "hey how did you know my name?" She asked annoyed. "And whats with the accent whats that all about" Isla asked putting her hands on her hips. "Thats his normal voice you idiot" Evanna tutted. "Is it weird that i think hes adorable" Emilia whispered to Isla. "Hey perve what are you doing talking to my sister and cousins and also Phoebe?" Dylan said trying to act brave but couldn't really get through the door. "Aw come on Dylan i saved you" Gideon said. "You stole what me and Jeremy got. Hey how did you know my name?" He asked confused. "Ive made up my mind you, you and i will take Emilia as well" Gideon pointed at Phoebe,Dylan  and Emilia. Jeremy grabbed Emilia's hand and pulled her behind him "no no one is taking my cousins or phoebe" he said angry. "I love you guys so much" Phoebe said out of no where. "Do you know what i will take you one by one and you wont even see it coming" He said creepily and then pushed past them and walked away.

Hey guys so i was wondering who is your favourite character out of Rowan, Jeremy, Dylan, Evanna, Emilia, Phoebe and Isla? 

And baby names please👣🍼