A panic state

"Dylan you look terrible" Rowan told him, "well thank you" Dylan said sarcasticly. "No i mean you look unwell" Rowan answered "oh, well I'll be fine we don't need to worry about that now" Dylan coughed. "Hi excuse me have you seen a girl around my age 4 foot 5 blonde hair blue eyes kinda looks like Juno temple?" Mia asked a bunch of demons, "nope" the demons answered "ok thanks" Mia skipped away, whilst Rowan and Dylan look at her in shock. "Mia I'm shocked don't do that, thats so dangerous" Rowan said to her annoyed. "I was being spontaneous any way whats are plan for finding Isla just walk around until we stumble across her?" Emilia said crossing her arms. "I'm shocked to Isla dose look like Juno temple a bit" he said in an attempted to lighten the mood,but they ignored him "what if one of them or all of them said oh yeah i know where she is I'll take you?" Rowan asked her concerned and annoyed, "well then i would of gone and then i would have found Isla" Mia argued not really realising the danger of what she said. "Oh my god you're an idiot. Look Mia from now on you're not allowed to talk to any demons" Rowan said, "yeah or you'll get a time out"Dylan laughed. "Rowan at least I'm doing something. You just panic all the time" Emilia said frustrated.  "Mia please" Rowan said in a stressed voice, "no you don't control me Rowan just becuase you're my big brother" she shouted. "Do you know what get your self killed by demons" Rowan said, "ok fine!" Emilia argued and she started running "Mia Mia what? Mia get back here" rowan said running after her "no Rowan, I'macutully  gunner do something" she said still walking fastly away. "Mia don't be an idiot come back" Dylan said trying to get her back, "doing call me an idiot" she yelled and she ran. 

"Wheres Anna?" Isla asked James," shes in a different room" he answered back angrily at that particular question, "oh" she said, "oh" James mocked her. "Health demon can cure any living thing however they cannot cure them selfs" he told her. "Therefore i can't really harm you family or fox but i can certainly harm you. Not yet of corse but there all here i will" he laughed. "Cant you just read there minds?" She asked him, "well thats no fun" he argued, "oh" she said, "oh" he mimicked. 

Please vote please comment. Who do you thinks in the right in this argument?  Any ships you have please comment or inbox. Love you all peace.