What Phoebe can do.

"Phoebe" Jeremy said simply completely warn out, "hmm" Phoebe replied sleepily. "You can leave if you want" Jeremy said looking at her, she pulled a confused face. "Huh?" She said, "you can turn into woodland creatures, I'm sure a squirrel could easily get through these bars no problem" he explained looking at her. "No way i cant just leave you here, he'll kill you" Phoebe countered, "he wont kill me, he wants to sell us to James" he explained. "Jeremy seriously wouldn't it be better if we you know stay together?" She argued. "Phoebe just please listen to my plan, it'll work" he said, "Jeremy" she simply said, "just listen to this ok, you get out and run don't get any keys because this cage is not locked with a key but by magic. So just run and don't turn into human until you're far away, find the others and when James gets me. I'll be waiting for you to save me" He told her. "Jeremy what if i don't find the others, or if James has the others?" She sighed. "Well Phoebe at times like this we have to stay optimistic" He said, "well thats kinda hard Jeremy" she said. "Yeah i know but its important" he sighed. "Come on Phoebe you can actually do something, I'll be fine seriously please leave Phoebe, just leave and be a hero. Please" He held one of her hands kinda sad. "You really think this will work?" She asked. "Yeah your clothes that ain't your dress are in this bag and il pass it through. Quick before he gets back. Please go" he pleaded.  "Ok fine but take this" she said taking out her ear piece. (It doesn't go inside the ear or anything like that by the way, that would be gorse 😂)."thank you Phoebe" he told her as she started to shrink down into a small squirrel and for through the bars and Jeremy pushed the bag through and after that she turned into a fox so that she could put the bag around her neck. "Bye Phoebe good luck" Jeremy called quietly, "you to, you to" she replied.

Phoebe got out of the dungeon type place and into what looked like the inside grand house. She started to hear foot steps and the only place she could go was up stairs so thats where she sprinted. Then she herd something familia, she gasped for she herd Emilia laughing from one of the rooms and talking with some random stranger her age. Phoebe was unsure about what to do.

Sorry guys really short chapter there.