Less Tarson.

"I wonder what Phoebes gunner be like" Bill laughed. "Its not funny Bill" Dipper crossed his arms. "You're no fun" Bill mimicked him by crossing his arms in the same way.  And then They knocked and Wendy opened. "Come in lets talk, Lees gone out with Nate, i think Soos went to" she said quickly. So they went in. phoebe was on the settee with 3 big packs of chips and a pot of Pringles "hi" she said tired. "So I'm guessing chips are your hangover food?" Bill asked, Phoebe just pulled a face then yawned.  "Phoebe go up stairs the adults need to talk" Wendy said still annoyed at Phoebe. "I kinda really like don't wanna move" Phoebe replied. "Phoebe!" Wendy said firmly. "Fine fine I'm going" she got up and walked away slowly, Wendy rolled her eyes. "How can i take care of 2 children if i cant even handle 1?" Wendy said quietly so Phoebe couldn't hear. "Phoebe is fine shes a Corduroy" Dipper said, "no shes not,shes a Less Tarson, Dipper" Wendy sat down. "Just tell me how far a long i am" Wendy asked Bill. "3 months" he replied.   "Well fuck" Wendy sighed. "Ok now tell me what the hell Gideon wants with Phoebe" Wendy asked trying to stay strong. "Phoebe is a symbole" Bill told Wendy, "what?" She snapped confused, but then her face dropped and she gulped "you don't mean? No no this Cant happen" she shook her head rapidly. "And when did you plan on telling me this huh?" She whisper yelled becuase she didn't want phoebe to hear. "But its gunner be ok becuase i know the demon and he isnt strong. He'll go down no trouble trust me. You guys stopped me and i was one of the best" Bill said. Wendy took a deep breath "ok fine i will for now but if anything happens to Phoebe or the one coming i swear" Wendy said angry but sad at the same time. "You're lucky Phoebes upstairs or i would be screaming at you" Wendy continued. "Wendy nothings gunner happen to Phoebe shes so much like you. I mean like in strengh and ability not the stress stuff and stuff" Dipper started talking but then realised it wanst really helping. She softly laughed "your attemps to make me laugh were always funny you know Dip" she smiled. "Hey. Before you go. Dose Mable and Pacifica know about this?" She asked seriously. "No were hoping that they never will" Bill said, "they dont need to know right now" he added. "Well ok then well you better leave before Lee gets here I wanna tell him straight away and anyways i feel a little sick myself. I will call you if i need you or maybe just for a conversation" she smiled. "Ok Wendy we'll see you later. Bye phoebe!" Bill said and shouted the last part, dipper did the same. Then they both walked out. Wendy shut the door and slowly sank to the ground crying, Phoebe walked up to her with tears in her eyes, she herd everything. "Phoebe come here" Wendy said wanting to hug her daughter. "I'll let you name the baby anything you like" she said sweetly to Phoebe trying to cheer her up. "Mom you need to know something.  its ok to cry  becuase that dosn't make you week. Stop trying to tough all the time mom. You're so brave mom you know that i love you so much" Phoebe came out with. "Thank you Phoebe" Wendy told Phoebe, even though she didnt really belive in it. 

Aww how sweet. Sorry short chapter. 

Ive had a few request for baby names and i want more please, come on what should this baby be named and what should it look like. Blonde or ginger?