Never seen anything like it

"Dont you think its werid how i cant read your, mums, Islas or dad minds?" Jeremy asked as they walked through the forrest. "Dunno never really thought about it" Dylan replied not really paying attention  to his brother. "Hey bro were nearly here" Jeremy pointed out looking at the map, Dylan was just looking around not really listening. "Wow dude i found it, the flower it matches the picture" jeremy said crouching down to get a closer look. He cut the flower and stuffed it in his bag thats what his dad said to do. "Hey what do you wanna do now?" Jeremy asked, Dylan shurrged "its only 11:30" he said a little shocked. "Really that early?" Jeremy said. "Do you wanna call Rowan and that to come here becuase i wanna stay here" Dylan said hugging a tree for a joke eventhough he did want to stay there he liked it alot. "Well no becuase there no service unless you wanna walk all the way back just to here them probaly cancle. Any way i dont need Rowans awkwardness and his smartness, mias over excitedness or evas negativity or bitching about other people who i dont know" Jeremy clamed, "wow dude" Dylan laughed. "Dipper would probably freak out if he knew any of us were in here" Jeremy laughed. "Come on lets go and wander" Dylan said running, "hey bro come back you idiot" Jeremy laughted and ran.

Isla looked around mesmerised by the demon demention she was looking confused aswell. "Isla look sharp" Bill said, Isla looked back at him evenmore confused "sharp?" She questioned not really knowing what he was saying. Bill didnt answer and grabbed her hand "just look as if this is normal" he whispered to her she nodded. "We gotta be quick we dont want any trouble" Bill said dragging her around. They both walked to a librey and walked straight to the front desk Bill speed walked and made sure that Isla was close and next to him, he held her sholder. "Hi, er I'm looking for a book called 'outside the dreamscape and into the world' i think thats what its called" Bill asked. "Yeah sure" the demon said and clicked his fingers and the book appeared in his hand. "Gotta card?" The demon asked "oh er no" Bill sighed, "would you like one" the demon clicked his fingers so that a little piece of paper would appear in his hand with some flames that soon died down. "Yeah thanks" Bill took it and filled it in quickly mummbling what he was wrighting. "Yeah thats fine and here is your book it says the return date inside it" he said. Then Bill and Isla both walked out the libry. They were gunner make it home with no trouble until "oh hi Bill, funny how we keep on bumping into each other here small demention am i right?" Said a familia voice.

Hey guys comment and vote please 👍👍