Hey how you doing?

"Morning guys, I'm making pancakes" Mabel walked past them all heading into the kitchen. "Thank you" they all said. "Jeremy get me an apple please" Dylan asked, "k since you're like in a wheel chair and stuff" Jeremy got up and intentionally kicked his sister Isler. He walked towards the door way then fell to ground as if there was some kind of wall there "what da?" He said wiping blood from his nose. He reached out his hand to realise there was an invisible force field trapping them all in that room. "Um guys" was all he could say at that moment, "you ok Jeremy? your nose its bleeding. But it didn't hit anything" Isla asked. "Were kinda trapped" Jeremy said. "What?" Evanna sat up all of a sudden she took a hair band from her wrist and flung  it into towards the open door way and it hit thin air and bounced back. "Oh my god whats happing?" Dylan asked, "everything's gunner be ok, i think" Emilia said. "Um dad, dad" Jeremy called, "what?" bill yelled, "come here please, theres an invisible wall" Dylan yelled back, "are you bullshitting me?" Bill asked a little annoyed. "No seriously" Rowan called, "ok I'm coming" Bill sighed and walked towards the door way. He tried to put his arm throw but it didn't go through "oh fuck" Bill said.