Dunno what to call this sorry...

"What did Bill want?" pacifica asked Dipper twisting her fingers through his hair. "Oh nothing really just the journals he's giving them back after though" Dipper said, "what the hell for?" Pacifica asked confused. "He's looking for something for Isla or something" Dipper wasn't really sure himself. "Oh right still trying to find a power that she doesn't have, i mean cant he just excepted that she doesn't have powers" Pacifica rolled her eyes . "Well obviously not" Dipper shrugged. Pacifica went into te kitchen and opened the frighd and looked confused she was a plate covered with tin foil, she peeled one of the sides ever so carefully and tutted "Emilia!" She called she came running in smiling "mum" she answered. "What is this?" She got the plate out. Emilia suddenly looked a bit nevous and itched the back of her head "er" she started "oh come on stop acting like your dad" she said making a reference to how she was acting. "I made it but it went wrong but i didnt want to throw it away, any way dad let  me keep it " Emilia argued. Pacifica sighed "what the heck were you trying to make?" Pacifica put it on the side. "I dunno just something" Emilia said nervously "k well I'm throwing it away its disgusting" pacifica said then scrapped it away before Emilia could answer. "I did not say anything about her keeping that" Dipper walked in making a remark on what Emilia said earlier. "Yeah you did, you said  ... Errm oh yeah i forgot to ask sorry" Emilia bigged her self up then suddenly realised. "Emilia go to your room please your being silly" Pacifica said with a tiny smile. "K fine" Emilia walked away.

"Hmm i wonder who won out of Jeremy and Dylan. You know who got most of likes on that picture we took at the shack" Rowan said to his sisters. "Hmm $5 on Dylan!" Emilia yelled which made Evanna jump "Mia you messed up my nails" she moaned annoyed. "You on $5 on Jeremy but were not allowed to like the picture" Rowan said. "Woah ok rules cop" Emilia smiled. "Eva who you betting on?" Rowan asked. Evanna shrugged "all the options have been taken" she said. "Come on Jeremy or Dylan?" Rowan said sounding a little like Stan. "Fine erm Dylan $5" she said. After that Rowan got his phone out "ok yes!" He yelled jumping to his feet "beet you by one"  he boasted "wait let me see that a sec" Evanna said holding out her hand Rowan gave it to her. She studied it for a while "erm no itsa tie   because Jeremy liked his own picture" she said in a jokey mean way. "It took you that long to see that?" Rowan asked. "Nah i just wanted to look down your phone" she said laughing. "Hey" he said a big annoyed taking his phone back. "Yes high 5" Emilia said happily. "Yeah $3.50 each" Emilia chanted. "No no" Rowan said kinda like ross from friends "that makes it a tye" he explained. "Well what dose that mean?" evanna asked. "Erm i guess it means we just keep our own money" Rowan said. "Wow well that was fun" Evanna said sarcastically.

"Im back! Told you i wouldn't be too long" bill said walking into his house. "What the journals? Bill?" Mabel asked. "Its for Isla you see in one of these books it says about this thing for demons and were to find it. Now i can find out if she has powers" Bill said already looking. "Ok well good luck" Mabel said. "Ah yes!" Bill exclaimed happily, "what?" Mabel asked. "I found it. boys come here!" Bill shouted happy. They came running down the stairs, Jeremy tripped Dylan up but then Dylan grabbed onto his feet so that Jeremy fell over laughing. "Ok so tomorrow i wont you two to go out and find this in the forest for me, all the information  is in here" Bill said pointing at the page. "Yeah ok but I'm not going early" Jeremy said. They both agreed. "Really Bill not even gunner ask for my permission" Mabel chimed in. "They'll be fine wont you boys?" Bill claimed, the boys weren't listening they were play fighting. Then they both went out of the room.

"Look mabel let me tell you something about demons and half demons" Bill cleared his throat, "if a demon is unaware they have a power and has never tried it out then they get Ill or something" Bill explained. "I just wanna make sure" Bill said. "Ok well that makes sense"  Mabel agreed. 

"Mom i ate too many apples and my stomach hurts" Dylan said walking into the kitchen. "Here you sweetie" mabel gave him a little tablet and a glass of water. "Just keep drinking water" Mabel told him, "when did that cure stomach aches?" Dylan laughed a little. After that he dashed out the room to throw up in the bathroom. "Ok let it all out" Mabel yelled out to him. He came back in after a little while "i feel better now" Dylan said grabbing a glass of water then making his way out of the room. "I ate about 20 today" Bill said, "well i guess were gunner have to give him bigger dinners or something so hes not hungry for them" mabel shrugged. "Hmm that could work" Bill explained.