You know me?

So the party when on Emilia gave in to the chocolate fountain ruining her lip stick and flirting with boys. Evanna sat on her phone and didn't eat a thing, she was having a good time though. Rowan, Jeremy and Dylan were spending a lot of time together just mucking around. By this time they had taken a selfie if all of them even all of there parents and Nate. Phoebe was talking with her friend Ava and sneakily had more alcohol that her friends got from the shop earlier, the shop keeper didn't even ask for ages.

"One sec i just need to use the bathroom" Ava said to Phoebe walking away. "Hey babe" some boy said not wearing a costume, "babe?" Phoebe replied confused. "Its a compliment. I saw you from over there you look really hot" he said looking her up and down smirking. "Right yeah ok thanks" she said a little uncomfortable. "Do you wanna cone out side to smoke?" He asked her, "no. No thank you i don't smoke" she crossed her arms. "Oh come on babe" he said a little annoyed. "I said no" she looked away. He put his hand on her arm "i will be fun. Just come with me" he insisted. "She said no" Dylan in his wheel chair was behind him, he heard everything and went over to them quickly. The boy laughed "what the fuck is this. Come on" he pulled on her arm a little. Dylan got so pissed off that this happened, he pulled Emilia's bedazzle gun "hey you" Dylan said to the boy as he turned around Dylan shot him in the head with it. "There now you have costume" he smiled. The boy held his head and ran away quickly. "Thanks Dylan" Phoebe said then hugged him, "dude. You are amazing" Phoebe smiled."phoebe are you drunk?" Dylan asked because she was acting a little strange swaying a little. "Who me? No no" Phoebe laughed obviously tipsy. Dylan went a little red "hey er gotta go Jeremys calling me" Dylan gave a nevous laugh then whiled away leaving Phoebe alone.

"Hello Phoebe Maria" Phoebe looked around confused "wow he was right you really do look just like your mother" the voice spoke, Phoebe looked confused at the person saying the words and didnt replie.

Sorry guys real short chapter.