Part 2 of the night

OMG HOW DID I NIT REALISE THAT IN THE PICTURE FOR THE BOOM I PUT JEREMY AND DYLAN PINES 😑 IT SHOULD SAY CIPHER OOOPPPS!!!

"Well i better get Phoebe a Lemonade" Bill sighed, "il keep an eye on Wendy" Dipper said. "Hey dad" Isla said becuase as Bill was walking to the bar, thats were the kids were. They had no idea where there parents were so tacticly they thought to stay at the bar because they would come back for more drinks. "What are you doind?" bill asked, "we couldnt find you, so we thought at some point you would come back to the bar which you did" Jeremy explained, "um no thats not ture we just couldn't be bothered to" Evanna said with a sigh, Bill just laughted a little he found Evanna funny. "Were basically right over there look theres our coats see? They not there at the minuet though becuase Nate, Tambyr , Robbie and Tompson just avirred i gotta say hi to" Bill pointed out. "They are?" Phoebe said smiling, "I'm gunner go talk to them guys" Phoebe said walking over to the audlts. "Hey Phoebe looks pretty tonight right?" Bill smirked at Rowan and his sons, "her costumes cool i guess, you pedo" Dylan a little nervous. "Ok" Bill said whilst laughing. "One lemonade please my good man" Bill said to the bar man. "Since when did you like lemonade?" Jeremy asked his dad, "since never its not for me" Bill said giving the money to the bar man. "Whose it for?" Isla asked, "its for Phoebe becuase i knocked over Wendys drink" he said intentionally trying to confuse them. "Oh" they all said confused.

"Uncle Nate!" Wendy said in a funny deep voice, "Niece Phoebe!" he copied the voice she was doing. Then he rap his arm around her shoulder then pulled her in really close "your gunner mess up my hair" Phoebe laughed. Ne soon let her go. "What are you some kind of evil smurf?" She asked Nate becuase his face was painted blue. "This girl's funny" Tambry said, "no I'm doctor dracon" He explained. "Hey phoebe" Robbie said "hi Robbie" she replied smiling. She was closer to Nate becuase, Lee and Nate work together and they do lodes of things together. Nate and Lee are very close. "Thompson!" She said exactly how Wendy use to do it, "phoebaby" he replied in funny voice. "Dude i got you a lemonade" Lee to,d Phoebe "thanks dad" she smiled. "Pineses!" Nate called out to Dipper and Pacifica "hi" they both said smiling. "Mabel!" Nate said "how you doing Nate?" she smiled. "Bills just getting something he'll be here in a mineut" Dipper explained. 

When everyone had there backs turned Bill quickly put Phoebes drink on the tabel and joined in conversation followed slowly by the children. "Hey guys" Bill smiled, "Bill you legend how ya doing?" Nate punched him playfully. "Nate hey dude" Bill answered. "Robbie, Tambry, Tompson all looking good" Bill smiled. "Hey Wendy I'm gunner get drinks wanna come?" Tambry asked. "Oh yeah sure i need a new drink any way" she said walking with her. "Ok so let me think, Pines, Pines, Cipher, Cipher, Chipher, Cipher" Nate guessed the kids last names pointing at them, "nope I'm a Pines" Emilia corrected him. "But you're so much like Mabel" he protested. "I remember when me, Lee, Robbie, and Tompson babysat all of you including Phoebe when you were like 3" Nate laughed. "Oh my god yeah Jeremy knew are every move before we did it like you use to spoil the end of the books we read because you read our minds" Lee laughed. "I did sorry" Jeremy pulled a confused face. "Yeah Dylan kept on asking for apple and kept on falling over and laughing at his own jokes, the same jokes" Nate explained. "Emilia drew all over the walls and got glitter everywhere and jumped around like crazy" Robbie chimed in. "Rowan built a tall tower out of blocks and was really proud of it, then Evanna knocked it over then she got into Tambrys make up bag" Nate said smiling. "And Isla you danced and laughed around with Emilia and kept making us pretend tea but you wouldn't take out your pacifier (in England we call them dummies)." Tompson said. "And phoebe kept climbing on everything" Robbie finished. "We have pictures" Lee said. "Phoebe I'm stealing some of your lemonade" Wendy told her daughter pickin up the lemonade that Bill put down a second ago. "I'm gunner goand get a drink I'll only be a second" Wendy said. "I'll come with you" Phoebe said walking with her mum to the bar. "Erm mum?" She asked, "yeah?" Wendy asked. "Can i try some Alcohol please?" She asked. Her mum laughed "i guess so I'l get you one glass of wine, drink it slowly" her mum instructed. "Hi yeah two white wines please" Wendy said to the bar man and got there drinks and went back. 

"Mmm this is quite nice" Phoebe said about the wine. "What youre drinking wine? You're gunner get drunk! What are you thinking Phoebe?" Emilia said shell shocked. "No i will be fine besides you cant get drunk on one glass of wine" she laughed."woah phoebes trying to get drunk" Dylan laughed, she rolled her eyes at him "what are you even suppose to be?" Phoebe asked him with a little side smile. "Well Jeremy is Peter pan and I'm his shadow duh. It was my mums idea" he explained  in a stupid voice. "Right" Phoebe smiled. "Ugh I'm taking this wig off" Rowan said "its itchy" he said. "Sorry i have to go see you guys later definetly. Ava I'm over here idiot" Phoebe said walking away laughing. 

"Ok just dont move it wont hurt" Emilia said excited pointing the gun at Dylans leg. Bang!bang!bang!bang!bang! "Wait I'm not redy" Dylan paniced. "Shes all redy done it" Evanna rolled her eyes at him. "Oh" Dylan said. "Here" Emilia plased the gun thing on Dylans lap and skipped away. 

Baby names?🍼