Just having a random time

Rowan, Dylan, Jeremy, Emilia, Evanna and Isla were all mucking around at the Cipher house hold. "Omg guys we have to try that thing" Emilia smiled they all just looked at her waiting for an answer confused. "You know the chair balance game it consists of 4 players, theres six of us 4 people play one someone remove the chairs whilst the other one records. And Dylan can sit and watch in his will chair" Emilia explained. "Thanks" Dylan said sarcastically. (If you dunno what this is search up  chair balance game and it should be 4 people balancing on each others knees kinda thing). "Hey i know this I'll pull out chairs since I'm like half the size of everyone here" Isla chimed in. "I will record then and not be completely useless" Dylan said. "Ok then we need 4 chairs stat" Emilia instructed. They all got set up and were ready to pull out chairs. "Ok chair number one" Isla said pulling out thechair in between   Evanna and Rowan "wow" Rowan said. As this was happing they were all laughing. Isla pulled out all the chairs "yes one were doing it guys!" Jeremy laughed. "Hold it hold it hold it, shit" they all fell on top of one and other laughing. "Ow i hit my head" Jeremy said still laughing though. "Oh really let me see" Isla said she walked over and looked at it for a second. "No its ok now its fine" he pointed out smiling. "That was so stupid" Evanna stood up brushing herself down. "Yeah well that was kinda the point" Emilia laughed.  

"What do we now?" Jeremy asked bored, the rest of them sighed. "Dunno really" Dylan answered. Suddenly there was a noise. "Hey its are dads, i think" Isla said. "Hello?" Isla she said out loud, "its just us" Bill replied. "Oh" Isla answered. "Did you get apples?" Dylan asked the rest of them rolled there eyes. "Yes Dylan i went to Wendy's house and got apples" Bill said sarcastically sighing.  "How was Phoebe?" Emilia asked because she hadn't spoken in a while."shes doing pretty good" Dipper replied.