The next day

There was a knock at Bill and Mabel's door. "Oh hi Pacifica, Dipper" mabel said still annoyed at Dipper for not telling her about the whole situation. "Come in" Mabel welcomed them inside. "I think we should all go to the demon place. Whats it called the dream scape?" Pacifica said, "no thats stupid and the dreamscape is a whole different thing" Bill said to her. "Bill, its not stupid" Mabel, supported Pacifica. "The kids are protected by each other and that fact that they are symbols you two wouldn't last 5 minuets" Bill told them, "i have pepper spray" Pacifica shook the bottle "yes ok sorry, if you have pepper spray then you'll be 100% safe" Bill said extremely sarcastic, "wanna invite Wendy too, shes pregnant but you've got pepper spray" Bill carried on. "Bill" Dipper said because he working up Pacifica , "if Bill knows its a bad idea i think we should all just stay here and call them" Dipper explained. "What are they gunner eat or drink or sleep?" Mabel asked, "have some faith" Bill said. "I cant just have faith have you met me?" Pacifica crossed her arms.

"You know what i can take you if you wanted pepper spray" James suddenly appeared leaning in the door way, "not with you" Pacifica rolled her eyes. "Wow you are like your daughter" James laughed. "James shouldn't you be worried about you know who having my son and your daughter and what is Isla escapes?" Bill asked him wanting him to leave. "I'm fixing it ok I'm a powerful demon don't undermine me like that" James claimed. "Well not really you've only got 2 out of the 7 children and you cant even catch the one in a wheel chair" Pacifica tutted. "What did you say?" James asked her even though he heard. "James leave" Bill demanded. "i only wanted to give Blondy and your wife if they wanted go to the demon place" He laughed and he said Demon place in a mocking tone.

Meanwhile.

Rowan and Dylan were sitting in the middle of the forest having been walking or rolling for a long time. "Dylan you look really in a bad way" Rowan told Dylan, "i feel it, maybe its traveling through detentions" Dylan said. "Yeah maybe" Rowan shrugged. "I cant believe they haven't taken me yet" Dylan said, "why?" Rowan asked. "Think about it, I'm in a wheel chair which slows me down" Dylan explained. "Well you keep yourself well hidden" Rowan said, "yeah i guess so" Dylan yawned. "Am i holding you back?" Dylan asked Rowan "what? No way don't be ridiculous" Rowan told him, "are you sure?" Dylan asked. "Yeah,  I'm the scared one" Rowan said, "nah you're getting braver by the second" Dylan said then coughed. "Thanks Dylan" Rowan said. "So i guess Phoebes gunner end up Jeremy" Rowan changed the subject. "Well i cant blame her Jeremy's the cool one with the powers, I'm the goofy one who tells dad jokes girls don't like that anymore" Dylan sighed, "yeah and I'm just awkward and nervous" Rowan sighed. "Very attractive" Dylan joked "yeah but you're smart" Dylan added. "Well at least girls laugh with you and not at you" Rowan countered. "What are we doing? Are we really arguing on who the least attractive" Dylan laughed, "yeah i guess we are, were such losers" Rowan laughed "agreed" Dylan laughed. "We should get a move on soon" Rowan suggested, laying back.

Then something happened, "oh my god, oh my god" said a very familia voice, Dylan and Rowan turned to see Evanna. "Anna? Anna! Oh my god its Anna, Dylan look its my sister. Anna" Rowan was really happy and overwhelmed to see her. She ran over to them and hugged them "i didn't think i would see any of you again" she said. "You cut your hair" Dylan noticed, "i know it looks horrible bobs don't suit me" she said moaning a little at her hair. "Wait wheres the rest of you?" Evanna changed the subject. "We all kinda got split up, its a long story. Any way we thought that James got you?" Rowan asked. "He did but i got away, its a long story" she explained. "Wait do you know how to get to James's?" Dylan asked. "Yeah i remember it why would you wanna go there?" She answered him. "He's got Isla and maybe the others" Rowan told her. "Well then i guess il be going back then" she said leading the way.