Its not that simple.

"Oh my god Phoebe are you drunk?" Wendy asked her daughter shocked and annoyed. "No I'm like the opposite of drunk" she replied laughing. "Lee our daughter is drunk" Wendy tutted "well honey we were probably worse" Lee replied. Lee was also drunk. "Well i can drive because somehow i didn't even get a drink" Wendy said a little stressed. "Hey Wendy over here i need to talk to you" Bill called her over to him and Dipper. "Ok don't freak out but here €10 for the drinks, your'e pregnant were sorry" Dipper said a little scared. Wendy stood there with wide eyes for about 10 seconds just holding the the €10 in her hand. "What did you just say to me? Don't play me i am at a really good party and its the end of the night and i am totally sober. Also my daughter is drunk and i will have to deal with that tomorrow" she was talking through her teeth. "No word of a lie Wendy you're pregnant again" Dipper looked into her eyes. Wendy let out a sigh "ok" she mouthed "Lee, Phoebe were going home" she walked away with tears in her eyes. "Shes gunner get bad again" Bill said sighing, "yeah thats gunner be hard for her" Dipper said quietly. All of a sudden "dad! Dad! Dad!" All at once all the kids were calling either Bill or Dipper. "What?" They both answered. They all started talking at the same time and out of breath. "Ok stop Rowan talk" Dipper said. "Well Gideon was talking to Phoebe out side and we was gunner get you but then all the girls went out there and then we decided to go out there and then he was being all creepy and said he was gunner take as one by one" Rowan explained fast. "Gideon knew all our names, he was gunner take Phoebe for sure but we stopped him" Emilia said. "What was that?" Wendy said loudly and walked over there "did you say Gideon was gunner kidnap my daughter?" She said seriously. "I will explained everything tomorrow we will come over and it will all be clear please trust me. Right now you need to get Phoebe home do not stress out" Dipper said to her. "I am not stressed out i will see you tomorrow"she snapped and walked out. Mabel and Pacifica walked in laughing from bath room holding Mabel's phone drunk. "We both just called taxies by the way" Mabel said.

Everyone got home safely yay.

The next morning. "My hair feels disgusting" Emilia complained, "yeah it looks disgusting. go wash it i bought a new shampoo the other day" Pacifica laughed. "Morning" Rowan came down the stairs, "its 12" Evanna said rolling her eyes. "I'm gunner go out a bit later with Mabel to develop the pictures we took yesterday. You guys can chose which one the Stan's get" Pacifica told them. "One with out me in it" Evanna said with a sigh. "Don't be ridiculous" Pacfica tutted, "of corse you're gunner be init" she added. "Right well I'm off see you all later" Dipper said leaving, before anyone could say anything.

Dipper was in his car driving to Bills. He knocked on the door "whose there?" Came Dylan's voice. "Its Dipper, can you open the door please" Dipper replied with a laugh sigh shaking his head. "Oh hi, ok one second" Dylan said, he was trying to wheel himself sideways so he could open the door. He found this hard because the hall way was tight and the wheel chair was something that soos made. Then there was a smash "what was that?" Dipper asked concerned. "Oh nothing just a vase" Dylan said with a nervous laugh. "Dylan what the hell are you doing?" Jeremy asked, "I'm trying to open the door" Dylan said as if it were obvious. "Ugh let me do it, you're scratching the hell out of the floor" Jeremy rolled his eyes. He walked over to the door. "Dylan i cant reach it you're in the way" Jeremy said."I'm gunner have to back all the way out of the hall way" Dylan realised. When suddenly "whoa dad you cant just randomly float us with our permission!" Jeremy said annoyed. "Yeah you just don't do that to people" Dylan agreed. "Ill do what i want. I call it a parenting technique" Bill said. "How is that a parenting technique?" Jeremy said. "Because it makes it easier for the parent and it's funny seeing your reactions" Bill said. "Well bye now" Bill said closing the door. Now Bill and Dipper were both in the car. "God sorry my sons" Bill rolled his eyes. "I'm starting to see the Mabel coming through them" Dipper commented. "Oh god yeah i think Dylan has a scrap book now" Bill laughed. They drove to Wendy's and Lees house. 

Guys just thought i would put a short chapter in. 

Question. What should Phoebes last name be because Lees last name is not mentioned. Nothing boring please something snazzy. I just really wanted to say snazzy tbh. So what should be her last name?😁