Seongwha

Seongwha's POV
The dynamics in our group were sometimes confusing. Especially between me and Hongjoong. I'm his hyung,sure but he's also the leader so it's like we both have authority over each other I guess?

The kids seem to have trouble with dynamics too, especially the 99z. Yeosang, I think, seems to forget sometimes that Yunho is his hyung as well as his friend. Wooyoung seems to forget that Yeosang is older than him too. Though this wasn't as big of a deal because they had been friends for 8 years so it was to be expected that Wooyoung would view Yeosang as a friend instead of a hyung.

But none as much as me and Hongjoong.

"Seongwha-hyung, have you eaten?" Hongjoong came into our room. I had been trying to focus on one of our recent dances to see where the group could improve and I had lost track of time. I found that I wasn't really hungry. Or maybe I was past hunger,it was hard to tell.

"Oh yeah. I ate earlier" The lie escaped my lips before I could even think. Hongjoong gave me a strange look, like he didn't believe me and I didn't blame him. Considering I hadn't left our room since I woke up that morning, my lie was not that well constructed.

"Okay, well try to come out at some point. We'd love your company" Hongjoong said and turned to leave. I couldn't believe he fell for that. Or was he just pretending because he couldn't say anything due to me being older.

I lost track of time again and Wooyoung was bursting into my room, yelling about how we're going to be late.

I had completely forgotten we had a practice scheduled that day. And I hadn't eaten a single thing. I wondered if I could maybe snag an energy drink or a protein bar before we left but that would look suspicious if our dear leader saw me.

"Hyung, let's go!" Wooyoung urged me. I tried not to pass out with every step I took, my head swimming and the room was spinning like we were in a dryer machine.

During practice, I was getting tired. Yeosang noticed and pulled Hongjoong aside. I didn't have to hear them to know what was being talked about.

I loved Yeosang but his caring nature for the members was going to be my downfall today. Hongjoong looked at me and I knew it was over.

"Seongwha-hyung, sit out!" Hongjoong called to me. It wasn't even a question. He wasn't asking me to sit out and take a break. Gone was the compliant dongsaeng I was used to, this time Hongjoong was using the leader voice he normally reserved for the kids.

"I'm fine Joongie" I insisted, taking deep breaths to calm down so I could continue. It wouldn't be fair for me to take a break while the others practiced.

"Please hyung. We'll all take a break if you want. We could use it" Mingi interjected. I appreciated his sweetness but I knew what he was hinting at. I didn't need a break.

"Thank you Mingi, but I'm really fine" I declined the offer. Yunho pulled me over to the wall and sat down, bringing me down with him. And just like that, we were taking a break. But we couldn't for very long and soon, all of us were back to dancing. That's when things got worse. I don't know exactly what happened but I just remember moving too far to the side and bumping into Wooyoung and Yeosang, we all ended up on the floor and then I passed out. 

When I came back to, the others were sitting down. Yunho had Yeosang in his lap and San was sitting with one arm around Jongho. Wooyoung was offering snacks to them and Hongjoong was nowhere to be seen. I didn't fail to notice how Jongho seemed to be clutching his wrist and Yeosang had one leg slung over the arm of the chair him and Yunho were sitting in, an ankle brace peeking out from under his jeans. I didn't have to ask to know what had happened.