Yeosang

Yeosang has always been very sarcastic. He had quick witty remarks always ready and normally the team didn't mind. But sometimes he took it too far.

"Hongjoong-hyung" Jongho and Yunho walked into the leader's room. Hongjoong looked up at them,smiling.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Hongjoong noticed the pain on his dongsaengs faces. Not physical pain,this was something else.

"Tell him" Yunho pushed Jongho forward.

"Tell me what? Is everything okay?" Hongjoong was really worried now. Something wasn't right. Jongho didn't answer, he didn't know what to say or where to start.

"Yeosang's been....a little more talkative than usual. He's not in a great mood" Yunho said as vaguely as possible. Hongjoong caught the underlying meaning. When Yeosang was in a bad mood, the rare times that happened, he got very snarky.

"I'll talk to him" Hongjoong promised,having every intention of doing so. He didn't get a chance to but he was just hoping that Yeosang would remain his respectful self later at the company. They had a meeting with the CEO to talk over new songs and it was going to be a big deal.

"This is a big deal you guys so please be on your best behavior or you will be asked to leave" Hongjoong warned. Everyone understood and agreed.

"Hello hyung!" Hongjoong greeted as they stepped into the meeting room. Yeosang went to sit between Jongho and Mingi but Hongjoong stopped him. He wanted Yeosang next to him this once,to keep an eye on him.

The younger was fidgety during the meeting, constantly looking around and picking at the table. At one point, he was becoming so distracting to the others that Hongjoong took his hands and held them. That didn't last long and soon,Yeosang was annoying San,who sat on the other side of him. Hongjoong noticed and took the younger's hands again, giving them both a small pop. Not enough to hurt but just to warn him.

"Yeosang, that's enough" Hongjoong kept his voice low so only the targeted audience could hear him. When Yeosang didn't stop and continued to respond to everything the CEO said with a smart remark, Hongjoong was tempted to take him out of the room to talk.

Hongjoong was losing patience. Yeosang was determined to make everyone's day miserable. When Yeosang opened his mouth to say something, probably something really rude, Hongjoong smacked his thigh in warning. Yeosang squirmed a little in discomfort but he didn't say anything or show that a single thing was out of the ordinary. Their CEO walked back into the room after checking on something and sat down across from the group.

"What do you think? Can you do it?" CEO finished talking.

"Of course he can do it. He's not dumb like you" Yeosang didn't talk above a slight whisper but it was quiet in the room so everyone heard. Even the CEO. Hongjoong shut his eyes, praying this was just a dream and his dongsaeng hadn't just insulted their CEO.

"Excuse me" Hongjoong gave a quick bow,pulling Yeosang out of his chair and making him do the same.

"Apologize" He ordered,leaving no room for argument.

"I'm sorry, hyung-nim" Yeosang gritted his teeth,trying to keep his tone neutral. Hongjoong accepted that,bowed again to the CEO and dragged Yeosang out of the room into the hall.

"What was that?" Hongjoong demanded to know, pushing Yeosang up against the wall. The younger said nothing.

"Answer me!" Hongjoong ordered but all he got was silence. Thinking for a moment,the captain decided what to do.

"Fine, don't answer me. You can stay here until I come get you and think about why your here" Hongjoong led his dongsaeng over to one of the corners of the hall, pushing Yeosang gently into the corner.