Ateez x Stray Kids x TXT 2

Hyunjin let out an indignant sort of squeak when he was pulled into the dorm. Wooyoung cowered behind San, his small figure completely hidden behind the older man. Hyunjin tried to hide behind Changbin but he was clearly seen due to his tall stature. Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu quickly turned and started walking the other way but they bumped into someone else and stopped. Yeonjun had been whistling cheerfully but he stopped, looking up at his hyung.

"Inside now. All of you" Seongwha crossed his arms. Yeonjun put his head down, nervous as he led the way into the Stray Kids' dorm.

"Mind telling us where you've been?" Hongjoong questioned once the offenders were sitting on the couch in front of him, Seongwha, Chan and Lee Know. I.N. was holding a hand to his head, his eyes closed tightly. Jongho, Kai and Taehyun were in pretty much the same state. None of the leaders or oldest members felt a single ounce of sympathy for their hungover maknaes and juniors.

"This is a load of sh-crap! We don't have to sit here and listen to this" Yeonjun took his domgsaengs' hands, standing up and going to leave.

"Would you rather us call Jin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung or RM? Because that can be arranged as soon as you walk out that door" Lee Know stopped the younger guys in a single moment. Being a backup dancer for BTS, he knew how strict they could be. He had been on the receiving end of more spankings than he'd like to admit. He didn't know for sure but he had a good idea that, if they were smart, the younger BG group would want to avoid their sunbaenim's at all costs.

"That's unfair" Wooyoung argued, shutting up when Hongjoong glared at him.

"Actually, I think that's a great idea. I'll take them back" Seongwha squeezed Hongjoong's shoulder, guiding the younger five kids out the door. Wooyoung sent them a sympathetic glance as they walked out the door.

"Hyunjin, Changbin, come here" Chan snapped his fingers and pointed in front of him. Wooyoung squeezed Changbin's hand, pressing a small kiss to the side of his dongsaeng's head as Hyunjin and Changbin stood up. Hyunjin and Wooyoung weren't as close as Wooyoung and Changbin but the older still looked out for the 00 line of Stray Kids.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"You were supposed to be watching I.N.! What were you thinking, running off like that? It was wrong in so many ways! You snuck out while already in trouble, you left your brother and friend home alone which led to them getting drunk! We had no idea where you had gone and your lucky the maknae's went live or this would be so much worse!" Chan turned to Changbin, turning him to the side and giving him the same four swats, plus two more just because he was the hyung.

"We-we didn't think about that. I'm sorry hyungs. It was my fault" Hyunjin knew it was a lie but he was not about to let Wooyoung and Changbin take the fall. Wooyoung scoffed, quietly.

"Wooyoung? Do you have something to say?" Hongjoong stared at his kid.

"Hyunjin and San didn't even want to go! It was all me and Binnie-ah. We convinced them" Wooyoung explained. Hyunjin glared at him. Chan crossed his arms, looking at Hyunjin disappointedly. Before he could do anything, Minho had pulled Hyunjin to his feet and was marching him down to the bathroom. They were gone for a long time and when they returned, Hyunjin's eyes were red and his mouth was pursed into a thin grimace.

"Thank you for being honest, Wooyoung" Hongjoong was proud of his dongsaeng. Wooyoung had a habit of lying to get out of trouble so this was a nice change in pace.

"However, it's not going to help you at all" Hongjoong added, watching the dismay spread across his kid's face. Wooyoung nodded sadly, accepting his fate. He felt bad for dragging his friends into trouble. And worst of all, the party hadn't even been that great!

"Hongjoong-hyung, is Seongwha-hyung really going to turn the others over to BTS-sunbaenims?" Wooyoung wondered, worried for his friend and dongsaengs.

"No. He just said that to scare them. Most likely, he'll deal with it himself and then tell Jin-hyung that it was taken care of" Hongjoong shook his head, a little amused. Even when his own ass was on the line, Wooyoung could think of nothing but the trouble his friends and dongsaengs were in.

"You shouldn't be worried about that at the moment" Hongjoong pointed out. Wooyoung nodded, turning red and looking at the floor. 

"I'm going to deal with you four first. And then Chan-hyung and Minho-ah will. Do you understand?" Hongjoong explained. 

"Yes hyung" The four guys answered, none of them looking happy about that but not arguing. Well, two of them didn't argue. 

"You? But, that's not fair!" Changbin complained, looking at Chan then Minho and then Hongjoong.

"Yeah, no offense Joongie-hyung but we're not your members" Hyunjin added, wincing when Chan smacked his thigh. 

"Would you like to have a meeting with my belt just for that comment?" Minho warned. Hyunjin quickly shook his head, going quiet. 

"Wooyoung, San, come here" Hongjoong sat down on the couch and got comfortable. Wooyoung went first, and by the time it had finished, he was a teary mess. Chan took his own kids back a little while later and Hongjoong checked in with Seongwha to see when he would be back from dealing with TXT. Wooyoung and San ended up sleeping on the couch together, too tired to go to their own beds though that did force Hongjoong to finally go to his own bed instead of sleeping on the couch like he usually did. Changbin ended up sleeping in Minho's bed and Hyunjin in Chan's. TXT made a giant cuddle pile on the living room floor with their pillows and blankets once Seongwha left. 

___________________________
I am sorry that I did not update in so long. I know you all have been waiting so thank you for being patient. I know lately I have been not writing the actual spankings and I'm sorry, I lose motivation to write it way too early but I will try to do better. 

Chan-1997. Age:26
Seongwha-1998. Age:25
Minho-1998. Age:25
Hongjoong-1998. Age:25
Yunho-1999. Age:24
Yeosang-1999. Age:24
San-1999. Age:24
Mingi-1999. Age:24
Changbin-1999. Age:24
Yeonjun-1999. Age:24
Wooyoung-1999. Age:24
Hyunjin-2000. Age:23
Jisung-2000. Age:23
Felix-2000. Age:23
Seungmin-2000. Age:23
Jongho-2000. Age:23
Soobin-2000. Age:23
I.N.-2001.Age:22
Beomgyu-2001. Age:22
Taehyun-2002. Age:21
Huening Kai-2002. Age:21