Seongwha and Jongho

Jongho had worked for this and he knew it. He told himself that he deserved this small break but it did nothing to stop the guilt that was threatening to swallow him. Deep down, the kid was starting to regret his decision yet he told himself there was no point in going back to school because classes were almost over and he would have to turn back as soon as he got there to go to the company.

He had no idea that as soon as he got to the company, he was going to be in trouble. Seongwha caught Jongho when he walked in and pulled the maknae into an empty room.

"Your school called the manager. Do you want to tell me anything?" Seongwha waited. He already knew the whole story. Hongjoong had been busy so when the manager came to them, Seongwha had been the only one there to talk to and the manager explained everything, making the oldest promise to deal with it. 

"I know it was a bad idea" Jongho admitted, aware that it would do nothing to help him. 

"Mhm, it was. Your lucky that Hongjoong doesn't know or you'd be getting a spanking right now" Seongwha pointed out. Jongho hung his head. He knew he had messed up but he didn't want to be reminded of what would've happened. 

"Your not going to...are you?" Jongho looked up, horrified at the very thought. He had only ever been spanked by Hongjoong, and that was one time. Jongho was normally well behaved, sometimes even more so than his 99z hyungs, but he was still a kid and kids were bound to make mistakes. 

"No. I'm not" Seonghwa couldn't do it. He didn't know his members well enough to do that. Plus he was only eighteen, he had no right to be doing that. He wasn't even the leader. Jongho breathed a sigh of relief. However, his relief was short-lived as Seongwha began scolding him yet again and lecturing him about responsibilities and the importance of school. By the time he finished, Jongho almost wished he was facing Hongjoong instead. 

Almost. A lecture was still better than what the leader would do. 

Seongwha promised that was the end of it, as long as Jongho didn't skip school anymore, and they rejoined their group. Hongjoong was there and questioned them on where they had been but Seongwha just said that they had to talk about something and advised Hongjoong not to worry about it. Jongho had never loved his oldest hyung more than he did in that moment. 

Seongwha was sure that was the last of the issue. He saw no reason to bring it up anymore and he was positive that the manager had forgotten all about his promise to check in on Hongjoong and Seongwha later to make sure that the matter of Jongho skipping school had been dealt with. He was more than positive. And he was wrong. 

Hongjoong walked into the dorm, looking around for two people in particular that he could not find. 

"Boys, where is Seongwha and Jongho?" Hongjoong asked, trying to sound polite.

"In their rooms" Wooyoung answered, not looking up from his game.

"Thank you. How long have you all been playing?" Hongjoong pointed to the TV screen. Mingi was currently playing against Yunho and winning. Yeosang looked at his phone.

"Three hours" He answered, aware that was way too long. Hongjoong pursed his lips, saying nothing.

"Okay, fifteen minutes and then I want you to turn it off" Hongjoong went to find his older member and youngest dongsaeng. 

"Whatever you say, hyung" Wooyoung responded absentmindedly. Hongjoong wanted to scold him on that, yet he had more pressing matters to attend to. 

"Jongho, my room now" Hongjoong peeked into the youngest's room.

"What for?" Jongho looked up, confused and worried. He didn't think Hongjoong had found out but there was a possibility. 

"You know what for. Go on, you know the drill" Hongjoong said as vaguely as he could. Jongho nodded, putting his phone away and passing the leader. He went straight to the oldests' room, kneeling down in front of the bed. Seongwha had been laying on his bed but he got up when the youngest walked in.