Prologue

"Damien, I will return, and the Gates will be opened to me, you are not getting away, it is only a matter of time till I regain my strength, this is where you die and I will rule this world" Nyamoth, the Demon Prince.

Long ago, planet earth was a battleground between three forces, the forces of light, forces of darkness, and the humans which through the years learned how to create such weapons, and learned new skills to defend themselves. Such forces were on constant collision, where the humans only interfered to defend themselves, as they hid in the cities or away into the mountains, as they are desperate to survive.

The dark forces were led by the demon prince Nyamoth, ruled the north side of earth, he was planning his attack for centuries, deep down he thought only him who is worthy to rule this world, as the deity that everyone should bow to. He hated the humans and the angels alike; he wanted them perished with any cost. Nyamoth's powers were unstoppable, for years he had been preparing for this attack, for years he had been enhancing his abilities.

Commanding the demon legion is the devil Damien Aegrotus, he was notorious of how he silenced the most powerful angels with ease. Demon hunters stood against him, but with his silver sword and his strength, everything was perished with a blink of an eye. His devil form is malicious browned skinned devil with two huge horns, anyone who look at him, will scream in terror.

The angels on the other side were led by the fearsome archangel Raziel Varhmiel whose wings are made from light and steel, so majestic and powerful that any creature will never stand a chance against it, with his sword of light, that can cut through any creature with ease. Joining his ranks is his brother Elyon, with his sword of light which when he channels his inner powers, a single slash with his sword blind anyone who tries to challenge him and illuminate any path in front of him.

The battle took centuries and still the forces fought fiercely, none of them is willing to surrender even if it will cost them everything. However, this outcome was never been seen by the demon prince himself, he was full of rage and anger which led him to kill anyone who fails him, desperate to rule the world, knowing no one will stand against him.

However, Nyamoth's plans to perish everything had failed, as Damien raised his sword against the prince, managed to open a gate to the demon realm, using all of his strength to push, weaken, and trap him there for eternity. His actions were a beckon of hope for the devils, as they are free from the corruption; however, such hope will soon be erased as the prince will return one day and get his revenge.

"No one can defy me Damien, not you nor your offspring's will stop me, your treachery will not be forgotten, I will rise again, and I will kill every single thing that is dear to you, as I will remain forever" Nyamoth last words

Devils are known to be heartless, cruel and cold, they do not understand the meaning of love, yet however, they are strong in battle some of them retained a devil form forever, the rest however can shift back to their human forms, only Damien who was able to possess the ability to inherit demonic powers, and use them at will. Despite of the devils having such powers, they only care about how to stop the other two forces to live in peace.

Like the angels they have infinite lifespan, they can however be injured or killed by special weapons that the humans created, or from their opposite force. Although, because of the demon prince's corruption since he ruled the land, they believed that they should coexist with the demons, and all of them are born to kill and serve the prince on his mission to rule the world. He kept promising them, that once you serve me and die in a battle, once I rule this world, I will resurrect every single soul so you can live in peace. Little do they know, that once they die, he will harness their souls to become more powerful.