Chapter Fifty One

The sun has almost centered the sky, casting its light over the land, as the shadows of the armies were rising over the horizon. In the bustling city of Slinich, a battle was raging. As the forces of light and darkness had united against a common enemy - the demons that had plagued their world for far too long. Slinich, once a haven of laughter and joy, had fallen into a deep darkness, as the demons unleashed their terror upon its unsuspecting inhabitants.

But in the darkest of times, the power of unity emerged. The light and darkness put aside their deep-rooted differences to cleanse the city of this evil. Under the pale sun, the city's inhabitants watched in awe and fear as the light and darkness intertwined. The streets vibrated with a mixture of anticipation and trepidation. Embracing their unique strengths, the light shimmered brilliantly, casting the demons' shadows into oblivion, while darkness added depth and mystery to their combined efforts.

Together, they flew swiftly through the labyrinthine alleyways, their ethereal presence echoing through the narrow streets. Their wings resonated harmony, a rhythm that struck fear into the hearts of the demons that would dare to challenge them. Sparkling orbs of light shimmered the city, swarming around the demons like fire orbs on a summer's morning. They emanated a warmth that seemed capable of melting souls frozen by malevolence. Concurrently, the darkness wrapped the demons in its embrace, capturing their essence and casting them deep into the abyss from which they came.

Every morning, the light and darkness danced their intricate ballet, diving into the heart of evil, their movements a symphony of everlasting hope. The demon hunters, the king's army and the people began to regain their courage, their faith reborn in the power they witnessed before their very eyes. They strengthened their resolve to fight alongside these ethereal guardians. The legendary knight took the lead as he spread his wings agonizing those who were thirsty for his blood. The archangel, the source of light, followed the knight as they flew side by side, perishing anyone who stood in front of them.

The armies has entered the city, guided by the archangel's brother. With his angelic voice, he pointed his sword towards the city as the armies chanted the words of battle. With courage and determination they march toward. With honor and valour their steps were resonated across the city, fueling the demons with fear and cowardice. Behind the commanding archangel, the intertwined forces marched ahead. Stiffly and fiercely the daughters walked, ready to embark on their first war. Devers were guiding the legion of women, even though she was instructed to obey her father's commands, her instincts as a tactician were always there within her eyes. She always have a back up plan, regardless of any commands or any situation. She took her stand and thrusted her javelin, glancing at the city that she once knew and adored.

-The destruction was devastating, the air was polluted with smoke and flames. Screams of those who were unlucky to flee were heard from across the city. They were saddened, they were lamenting, yet this is not the time to stand still and let everyone die in agony. Suriel took the initiative and stood next to her daughter, glancing at her as it is time to move. Although it was her right to command this particular legion, but this time it was her daughters duty to save the city. With a deep breath Devers turned and looked at the rest of her family, her eyes wondered at each one of them, as she knew they are hungry to fight. "Eyes up everyone!" she commanded "I know that my father gave us some instructions..but I have a plan to easily kill the front herd and those two idiot majors"

-They all nodded, summoned their weapons, as they are patiently waited for her to speak. "We will split into teams of two...spread around the city and kill as much as you can" she instructed "afterwards, we will group up in the center of the city, Nyamoth is there with our fathers" She then looked at her mother and the rest of the family. "mom...you and the rest, evacuate as much as you can then meet us in the middle" she requested "I'd suggest that you and Esme go together and the rest cover the other half of the city" Cadriel interjected "are you sure that they don't need the extra hands?" she questioned "let Karael stay with us..the more we have the better we assist" Before Devers say anything, Karael crossed her hands and shook her head "Excuse me mother!" she exclaimed "are you underestimate your only child? Is that because I can't transform..YET?"