Chapter Eleven

Eva's POV;

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to prevent the light coming from the sun from blurring my eyesight, as soon as my eyes adjusted to the light, I began staring wonderingly into the vast area around me. Where am I? I said to myself, am I dreaming again? B-but this is different, everything around me is submerged in clouds, while am standing on I guess a mountain peak?.

All I can see is the bright sun, I can't stand here without knowing where I am, but the problem is if I move, I might fall, "save me" a voice suddenly echoed from a far I was confused for a second, but this voice is familiar "save you from what" I answered confusingly. I waited for a reply but unfortunately I got nothing in return, I could not just wait in here, I-I have to ask, I must know who is the person behind this voice "w-who are you, p-please tell me so I-I can save you" I said while I was looking straight at the sun, again nothing in return, I felt weak so sudden, I sat on my knees, as I feel lost I really don't know what to do at this point, this dream has been haunting me for awhile, this lady will be the death of me.

I waited for a while but still no answer in return, I took a deep breath, and looked at the sun as it is beginning to set, "what a beautiful view" I said to myself, until the voice echoed again "save me from myself, release me, free me my angel" I gulped hardly, I did not know how to answer, I just stood staring towards the sun, my eyes filed with tears, I-I felt hopeless, powerless and useless "h-how can I save you i-if I don't know who you are" I yelled towards the sun.

The sun has set and the area is now in complete darkness, i kept looking around again, trying to figure out where am I, until a path has been revealed in front of me, as a blue light reflected the clouds beneath me. I began to walk where the path is leading, until I reached an area with no return, am I stuck again? I said to myself and turned my head left and right to see if there is anywhere to go. Out of the blue, a hand grabbed my shoulder I gasped loudly as my heart is racing, I-I am I going to die now? "don't move" she said calmly, as I can feel her body is getting closer to mine "w-what do you want, d-don't hurt me, p-please!" I said to her as I was about to beg for my live.

She lowered her hands and placed them on my waist, I can feel her breath on my neck, I could not do anything except surrendering to her, praying that I won't be dead in the next few minutes "calm down, I wont hurt you my angel" she whispered softly, as my heart is pounding on my chest, I was afraid that she will hear it, argh god why I-I surrendered to her, i-it's like I don't want her to move away. "w-who are you?" I asked, as her breath is getting heavier and her grip got tightener "a being that you despise the most".

I gasped loudly and turned to look at her, but all of a sudden, the place has begun to crumble, I could not move nor anything, I cried for her help but she was nowhere to be found, I fell in the clouds drowning, as my eyes engulfed in darkness, when unexpectedly I heard Layla's voice as she was shacking my body to wake me up "EVA! Wake up!! P-please" she said frightenedly.

I opened my eyes immediately I was panting heavily, grabbed her shoulder and looked straight into her eyes as I can see her tears were rolling heavily, I felt sorry it was my fault, the guilt suffocated my heart I couldn't say a word, I just hugged her without any warning, "Eva speak to me, are you ok?" she said with a cracked voice, I just nodded and hid my head into her shoulders, I wanted to feel safe, I-I wanted to forget.

she stroked my hair gently waiting for me to say something, I pulled away from the hug, wiped her remaining tears on her cheeks and looked at her eyes again "sorry if I made you worry, sorry if you could not sleep because of me" those were the only words I could say to her for keeping her worried about me.

I lowered my head in shame, the last thing I want is for her to cry, I hate it when anyone cries I don't want to feel guilty, I-it's my fault. she held my chin and lifted my head, a tit smile was on her face "no need to be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong, your guilt is for not telling me in the first place." she said calmly.