Chapter Nine

Anahel was looking at Eva as soon as she saw that lady was making out with someone, she felt that Eva is disappointed, shocked and angry. She couldn't tell what was in her mind, was is it jealousy? But towards whom? A person that she never met, a being that ever since they were born, they had been raised to hate, to kill, and to destroy.

It wasn't just Eva who wanted to meet that lady again, Anahel was too, she has been trying to brush off the feeling that has been controlling her heart towards that lady, a single photo led to meet them in person, and now they have billions of questions in their minds, as of why such affections is towards them. Is it fate? Do they have such charisma and aura to control them? Or is it something else that the four of them are trying to ignore.

-Anahel held Eva's hand tightly "come on Eva, let us leave, it was a bad idea to come here at the first place, I wonder why you had such vision" she said in low voice.

Eva just nodded without saying a single word, she wasn't expecting such action, but she had a weird feeling towards the woman who kissed the devil who she is obsessed with, was it danger? Competition? Millions of questions in her mind, but such action made her hate grow even bigger.

-"I will make you suffer lady, I wasted my time just to witness such thing, stupid vision" Eva murmured to herself. Anahel looked at her as she is full of anger "hey relax sis, it is not like she is yours or something, she is free to do what she wants I guess" she said calmly

-Eva looked at her as her lower back started to glow brightly "I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER ALRIGHT! MY STUPID VISION BROUGHT ME ALL THE WAY HERE FOR WHAT! JUST TO WITNESS HOW CAN SHE SEDUCE ANYONE! THEY ARE FUCKING HEARTLESS, SHE WILL DUMP HER AND MOVE TO THE OTHER ONE!! SHE IS DEAD INSIDE AS SHE IS DEAD TO ME!!" she said furiously as her tears blurred her eyes.

she pulled Eva and hugged her tightly, she can feel that she is breathing faster, her tears were rolling on her cheeks like raindrops, she stroked her head as she is trying to calm her down, whoever thought such thing well affect her this bad.

-"Eva please, I hate seeing you sobbing like that, please just calm down now" Eva pulled away and looked at her sister in the eye "you know what is hurting me the most? Is just I honestly don't understand why all of this is connected to my dreams." she said with craked voice

-She wipe her tears, as her anger started to grow towards the person who is responsible "Listen for once just calm down now, we will figure it out once we get home, you need some rest, it has been a really long day" she said calmly.

-"come on let us wait at the store, I don't want to stand next to this place, otherwise my blade will be in her throat" she said angrily

Little do they know, that Galvina did follow them when they left the club, she was not going to do anything, just the curiosity of why they met up again, above all places that they could go, they chose the same place as they did.

-"A dream she said, was I in that dream? visions? which means she is gifted, but why me? Why her above anything? Why she was furious like that? Most importantly why do I care" Galvina murmured in her mind.

-"G! why did you leave so sudden! Did you follow them huh" Nergal said while lifting her eyebrows.

-"N-no I did not, I just need a fresh air, where is Merihim? We need to leave" she answered while massaging her nape

-she put her hand on her chin"oh yeah I forgot about her, she grabbed that woman and dragged her out, not going to lie she is hot" she said wonderingly. "really? Then you found what you looking for, you can have her" she answered teasingly.