Chapter Two

Vanolan the Land of the Angels,

The land that shines from any part of the world, the sun is so bright and warm, that any creature will crave to live in there, the lustrous light that touches the green and yellow grass every morning, as flowerets are eager to feel that warmth every day, as the small creatures live there in harmony. After when the angels claim the land, they were fast to grow, towns were emerging, and city buildings are reaching the top of the highest hills.

Their main city is called Ativer, located on the east side of the land, its bright and attractive for whoever wishes to visit it with its modernized architecture, there are some areas to work in, and to hangout, but most of the angels scattered around the country to strengthen their holds.

In the middle of the gleaming land, grows a tree of the Silver Wing, it is an angelic tree that once said it was a gift from the Seraph king to his angels, such tree will grants who ever touch it some enhanced powers for a short duration of time, yet it also holds a secret that is only known by the king and his trusted advisor, once every century this tree will grow a fruit which is shaped like a tear. Whoever consume it, it will bestow the consumer powers like never before, unlocking the inner powers that nor angel or archangel could have reached before.

Beneath the Silver Wing, where its branches cover most of the area from the brightest sun, the rays travel through and touches the green grass, turning the area to be more majestic than ever, situate the gleaming mansion, where Raziel and his offspring's lives.

The white and gold mansion looks solemn and grand, the front yard holds an enormous maze with a pond in the middle, where small creatures similar to fishes swim in there, this maze was designed to keep away anyone who wishes to get close to the mansion, the back yard holds a small garden with different kind of florets that is appealing to the eyes.

Eva enjoys walking there with her mother, every type of flower has a meaning to it, Yellow Roses for example, signifies warmth and happiness, Pink Roses signifies sweetness, elegance and refinement, but our Eva sees herself in the Peach Rose, as she always sincere and genuine when she explains her feelings.

Esme, enjoys her walks with Eva, she likes to talk to her about anything, its like their mother-daughter bond moments, as she knew Anahel, only cares about hunting and adventure, which she craves so much, wishing one day she could do it with someone who shares her passion.

Anahel, loves her sisters so much as well as her parents, but she does not enjoy the talking or chit-chatting as she always says to her mother "MOM I HATE CHIT-CHATTING, HUNT WITH ME JUST ONCE "she knew her mother was an excellent huntress, but she left that life behind when she married Raziel.

On the contrary, Layla is the complete opposite of Anahel, as she is a talking machine and love to share with her mother pretty much everything, she sometimes joins her mother and Eva in their walks, but lately she is busy with the company. Esme made Layla promise to protect Eva with any cost, she knew that Eva will sometimes follow her heart and ignore her mind.

Raziel on the other hand, has been busy lately with managing (Pandora). He dedicated his time to make it a strong company, as the obsession of crushing Damien is still corrupting his mind, the only thing that is killing him the most, as he doesn't know who runs the company, at first he thought is Damien, but it turns out he's wrong.

Eva loves her father regardless of his rage towards the devils, and she is willing to do anything for him, thus why she worked hardly in the past few years to prepare, as their rival company is one of the strongest in the world.