Chapter Thirty

She chanted her vision, with eyes full of tears, she saw the future, a future that is yet to be revealed. She glimpsed the path, the course that she will walk and guide, she saw her lover fighting a fight against the creature who hunted them in the past. A creature, born from hate and aversion, swore that he will rule this planet and wipe out everything that lived on it. He will return to fulfil his promise, a promise that once said to his faithful soldier. A soldier that lived his entire life, torn, afraid, and alone. Even though, he has everything, but yet his greatest challenge is his own master, and how to put an end to him before it is too late.

When her lips pronounced the last word, she fell on the floor weeping silently and shivering. Tears flooded like a heavy rain in the darkest night, clenching her hands, grinding her teeth, wishing that she could hold a power to revers her vision. She bend over covering her face, clenching harder as her hands burst red, she held her scream, ranting and screech, trying to prevent herself from harming anyone. Moments after her agony, she felt a hand caressed her cheek, she raised her head and gasped loudly, letting out everything that she held within. She threw herself into her arms, holding tightly, aghast of what she witnessed that moment. She rubbed her back, humming to calm her down, but the brown hair angel couldn't prevent her tears, until her eyes gave up and weary.

-She gathered her strength and slightly pulled away, looking into her light green eyes, twitching her lips, trying to organise her words, but every time she opened her lips, only breaths are escaping her throat. She softly smiled and ran her fingers through her hair, tucking her strands behind her ear, caressing her cheeks, closing her puffy eyes as she knew it hurts her a lot. "Don't speak" she whispered "I will listen to your thoughts, node to me when you are ready". She smiled wearingly, and leaned towards her chest, burring herself within her body. She inhaled deeply and nodded, she was ready to share her fears.

Eva's POV;

-I can't believe that I reached to this moment, when I am not able to produce any word. I was scared, terrified from losing her, we just met, I was just between her arms, I was just feeling her heart beats, why everything is leading to our demise? or should I say, her demise? Can I help her, knowing that we will face him, the creature that caused all of us to act this way? Should I tell her? about her past, the war, her family? I can't, I can't just yet, she won't believe me, I can't afford losing her. Everything is against me at the moment, everyone will about to face our greatest threat. "Layla my dearest sister, I know you are burrowing deep into my thoughts, hear me out, help me Layla, help me so I can help all of you. Now hear me, as I am about to dive with you, within my mind."

I saw myself gazing out onto the vast expanse before me. A surge of energy coursed through me, tingling every nerve ending in my body. The world around me seemed to fade away, replaced by a kaleidoscope of colors and images. It was as if I had stepped into a new world, one that existed solely in a different universe. Such world was different from ours, it was full of darkness, odiousness and aversion. I saw portals opening left and right, I saw herds of demons, majors and new types of demons approaching throughout the portals. I was standing hopelessly, looking at the dead bodies around me, I couldn't do anything, I was weak, again cowardice engulfed my heart. Moments after not long a breach between space and time has opened, he walked through it with might and vigor, he was killing the remaining with laugh and sarcastic, until he noticed me and walked towards.  

I was trying to escape, but my body failed me, he was about to struck down, but my devil blocked his attack, with her last strength. She couldn't stop him, as he shoved her towards me, she was painting and growing in pain. I held her body as she rested on me, looking at me onerously, she gave me her sword, held my hands and thrusted it straight to her heart, I was shocked, scared and terrified. I couldn't move my hands, as she made sure to grip her sword with all my might. I couldn't bare it, I couldn't hold myself, I called on her multiple times, as I thought she will be awake, I thought she does it on purpose. I reached out and held he checks, trying to wake her up, but her body failed to move, I traced her face, holding my tears, until the last thing I touched, was her lifeless eyes. I raised my head, screaming in ordeal, when I saw two souls looking at me waiting for a guide, as I was their beacon of hope. Until an illustrious light appeared between them, chanting those words, which I pronounced out loud. Combining those souls into one and fully, reaching upon me to usher and helm.