Chapter One

Ceral, the Land of the Devils

A land which the devils call it home, away from the hands that wanted them perished. The sunlight touches every extremity to signifies its warms. Most of the area is covered in trees, they are tall enough to submerge its surroundings into deep darkness. After when the devils settle in some towns and villages have emerged scattered around the land. The main city is called Narva, the buildings in there are similar to the modernize Romanian architectures, there are a lot of places to work and to hangout, but most of the devils prefer to work in other cities, especially Slinich.

Deep into the land grows a tremendous tree called Opheros, according to the legends, this tree is demonic which grows from the underworld, when sufficiently nourished, grows a fruit that imbues any devil that consumes it with divine powers, only one fruit can grow every few thousands of years, whoever consume the fruit, will be bestowed with unlimited powers.

At the corner of the tree where the sky is visible and the sun touches the grounds with its warms, the Aegrotus family lives in their the dark-brown mansion, they live together in peace, as their father made them to promise to live together, until the time comes, when each one of them finds her significant other.

The mansion, holds a training ground at the backyard, which Damien uses to train with his daughters every single morning, even though that his daughters are skilled enough, there is no shame to in learning something new every now and then.

There was a price actually that Damien will grant if one of his daughters manages to beat him in battle, in which he will be granting one of them the light of the brightest star in the universe and converting it to any shape that they desire.

Since none of them manages to defeat him, he was proud and delighted, as this is his opportunity to bond with his daughters, knew that the demon prince will return one day for him and he doesn't want to spare any time without his daughters.

Front of the mansion holds a garden, located under the Opheros branch where the fruit is growing, Suriel usually spends her time there reading a book, or taking care of the florets that she loves, she saw the growing fruit, almost ripe and ready to be consumed, but decided to hide it from her daughter's curious eyes, until the time is right.

The daughters on the other hand gathers there with their mother, as they love to listen to her stories about the angels, her life before meeting their father, and how they met. They were listening with curiosity, asking questions every now and then, in their eyes they are grown up women with supernatural powers, to their mother's eyes they are still young, like kittens sitting next to their mother for warmth and protection. 

It is 2 in the morning, the sky is still dark and cloudy, the smell of the heavy rain that was downpouring the day before, covered the ground with puddles here and there, the sound of the early birds starts to chime, as a sign that a new day is about to begin. The lights were off in the mansion, and everyone was in their rooms sleeping.

The mansion's grand entrance with its sweeping staircase, high ceilings, and intricate details gave a sense of majesty and splendor that was fit for royalty. On right hand side of the entrance there is a small door which leads to a huge library, Devers spends most of her time there, next to the library there is a small office for Damien to use. Back to the ground floor, the living room is located on the left side, it has some marvelous antiques and 4 wide windows and a mini bar, the rays of the sun give the area some calmness. Behind the sweeping staircase is the main kitchen, and a door leading to the backyard.

The mansion, holds a basement as the girls turned it to a gym, and a room which only Galvina has access to it. The first floor has 2 master bed rooms and 2 bathrooms, with a living room that contains a side office, which Galvina spends her time there doing her paperwork. Those 2 rooms are for Galvina and Nergal. The second floor, had 3 master bed rooms with 3 bathrooms, and a seating area where so many books scattered around, these rooms are for the daughters and the extra one is a guest's room. The third floor is where Damien and his wife shares.