Chapter Twelve

After their breakfast, the girls went to the training ground to begin their punishment, it was frustrating at the beginning, but since their father is considering on maybe there will be no bodyguards hovering around them, they accepted their punishment with a smile. The weather was warm, as there are some clouds scattering around covering the sun every now and then, everything was set and everyone assumed positions.

Suriel sat at the garden as she was about to read her favorite book, she glances at her daughters getting ready to fight, she lifted her eyes to the tree branch, as the fruit was ripped and ready to be harvest, the fruit that she and her husband made sure to hide it until the time comes when Galvina has to eat it. She sighted heavily wished that her daughter will not carry such burden, no mother in this world should lose her child, as the circumstances might lead for their demise.

A tear rolled from her eyes as she remembers her past, before meeting Damien she had the perfect life, the only child as her parents were spoiling her with whatever she desires. However, she always felt that there is something missing in her heart, the feeling of incomplete was hurting her the most, there were a lot of angels around her wishing for just a chance, but she was looking for the one who will complete her heart.

The war started as the forces collided, she ran into one of the cities to help the people to flee, she did not reveal her true form to anyone except Damien when they joined their powers to stop the demon prince. That day was weird for her as she felt something bad is going to happen, she went inside one of the buildings to help with the evacuation, as suddenly she heard sword clashing nearby, her heart was racing but she ignored her fears, as she managed to help the people to flee, and chose to stay behind and be the bait.

Damien noticed something in the building as he went to investigate, to his surprise he didn't not expect to meet a lady angel, he was panicked, disoriented, never experienced such feelings before,  as all he could do was looking at her eyes. a soft voice left her mouth was the only key to melt his heart "Suriel" she said "my name is Suriel" his deadly gaze, agonized aura disappeared in a blink of an eye. He could not believe such women will have an impact on him, he walked closer were he saw the fear in her eye "d-don't kill me" she stuttered as he stood like a solider and lowered his sword.

Their eyes never broke contact all along, he got closer and closer, her breaths were getting heaver by the minute, "I-I will kill myself, if my breath will harm you" he said softly, as her heart suddenly calmed down after hearing his voice "is he the one who will complete me?" she murmured under her breath, while her hand was hesitantly reaching his chest, he was looking curiously but could not disrupt her. Her hand reached his chest, as a shyly giggle was the only voice echoing in that room, from that moment he knew that she is the one who is destined to be with him, "finally" she said softly "I found you".

The only thing he could say was to nod, she has such capability to turn him to be submissive towards her, she was able to calm him down, the peace that he urges for, was found in her heart. She vowed to never leave him, knowing the circumstances that will follow because of her actions, she fought by his side when he turned against his prince. "m-my love what about your family? T-they will never accept me" he said sadly. "don't worry I will handle them, I-I just need the time, I promise I will be with you, no force in this universe will take you away from me, I-I've been waiting for so long, I've been waiting for you" she said while her voice cracked at the end.

She went to her parents knowing their response already, but she did her best to convince them, in return they chose themselves, they chose their live, their position, as she threw all of that behind her just to be with him, the only words that she remembers from her father "you are not my daughter anymore, one day you will be sorry, as he will turn against you!! you have dishonored this family!!!" she ran away after hearing such words from him, Damien was waiting for her patiently knowing that he will be discriminate. His beloved angel walked through the door in shame, as her tears were dropping heavily like a heavy rain.