Chapter Nineteen

As the girls were returning to the shop, Devers was thinking about that lady, why she was looking at her weirdly? Was something on her face out of the sudden? Or she was disgusted by their presence? A lot of questions were popping in her mind, as the answers are not to be found. Until a sudden thought which costs her heart to pound, were every single beat was like an electric shock traveling through her body, making her footsteps to slow down until she halts.

She grabbed her sister's hand, looking at her wonderingly, can she ask her freely knowing that such questions will lead to an endless teasing and mocking? Will she have an answer? Knowing that she doesn't have any connection to her crush apart from the unplanned incidents? Her mind was drifting into a vortex of questions, she cannot rest until she understands the whole situation. Curiosity, fear and protectiveness are the three main sensations that devouring her mind by the second.

-Her lips were trembling, as her sister was looking at her worryingly. "Devers? are alright? sorry but we need to move, as they are getting closer" she said. Devers nodded but she felt that she must ask, or her mind will explode in any second. "d-do you know umm, well" she was stuttering as if she was about to get grounded by her parents. Her sister giggled devilishly "go on ask, I will not tell anyone nor tease you I promise". She sighed in relief as her smile is getting wider "do you know if your crush or any of her sisters/friends I guess, are gifted?" she asked curiously.

-She shook her head "I don't know for sure, I will try to investigate if you want to? but for now let us go I don't want to miss the encounter, I promise I will help you" she said with a smile. Devers nodded but of course she will not wait any longer, she will ask someone to do her bidding but until then, Galvina's encounter with Eva is all what matters the most.

Meanwhile,

The energy in the fitting room was intense, as the silver hair devil was trying every single suit that she lay her eyes on. She wants to look elegant, powerful and full of authority, she doesn't want anyone to mess up with her, she wants everyone to think twice before they try to harm her. Plus there was a hidden agenda dwelling in her heart, she wanted to impress her, the thought of her mother telling her to embrace the feelings, is repeating in her mind, maybe she will ease her chaos? maybe she is the cure of her inner pain? Her final episode caused her a lot of pain, she wants to cease it, as she is afraid that she might hurt someone in return.

-Merihim is sitting at the sofa, playing with her phone as the boredom suffocates her by the minute, Galvina on the other hand is standing in the middle like a model waiting for an approval. "ok what about this one? full on velvet black?" she asks. Her sister gave her the thumbs up without even looking at her, which made her to get more annoyed "sigh, you said ok for the last 10 suits that I've tried, please I need your opinion!" she said desperately.

-She facepalm herself "go for the velvet, it's more elegant, as of course dear sister we want you to be at your best tomorrow" she said teasingly. She smirked and looked at the suit one last time before she decides, she was happy yet full of pride, she can't wait for tomorrow as her thoughts was only on her. She removed the suit as she was about to wear her clothes, her heart suddenly pounded strongly, she gasped loudly and placed her hand on her chest. "Galvina!! are you ok!" Merihim exclaimed worryingly.

-She nodded "y-yes, I don't know why I got this sudden feeling, did you felt something? like an aura or a presence?" she asks. Merihim shook her head "no, maybe you were stressing out because of the enormous amount of choices that you had, come on, wear your clothes so we can leave, and here have some water" she said calmly. She took a deep breath, and tried to clam herself down "what was this feeling?" she said to herself, as she is about to change. Suddenly someone accidentally opened the curtain on their fitting room, Galvina crossed her arms and looked over her shoulder, but for her sister she was shocked yet smiled devilishly.