Chapter Fifty

As the world outside turns dark and quiet, a mystical phenomenon begins to unfold in the tranquil room. A soft, silvery light peeks through the curtains, casting an enchanting glow upon the sleeping angel. It is the moonlight, painting the room with its ethereal touch. Eva slumbers peacefully, oblivious to the magical dance occurring around her. The moonlight seeps through every crack and crevice, transforming the ordinary into extraordinary.

The moonlight dances playfully with the shadows, creating a whimsical ambiance that seems straight out of a fairytale. It dances upon the walls, illuminating the intricate patterns of wallpaper. The room becomes a canvas, and the moonlight, a painter, turning everything into a work of art. As the night took reign of the sky, the moonlight intensifies its touch. It gently caresses the delicate curves of Eva's face, highlighting her serene expression. It whispers sweet lullabies, weaving gentle melodies into her dreams. Deep within her slumber, Eva smiles, sensing the her devil's presence surrounding her. The smile was soft and gentle as if she was looking at her lover, who was caressing her hands gently.

The patient of the devil was dissolving by the second, she was frightened by the idea of losing her. She doesn't know what state she will be in, she doesn't know what will happen, all she knows that she will be there for her. She glanced at the clock when the time struck at 7, it has been almost two hours since she passed out, how long she needs to open her eyes? How much time she needs to be with her again? Her eyes were fixated on the sleeping angel, as she never dared to look away. All she is waiting for is a sign, that she will wake up in any giving moment. Some time has passed as the devil's eyes are still full of her lover, still sitting on the same position, still holding her hand, still hoping for her to glance at those eyes that once and forever captured her soul.

After an awhile, the bedroom door has slowly opened. The figure who was standing outside, slowly tilted her head wondering with her eyes, searching for her friend that had been missing for hours. With silent giggles she closed the door, making her way towards her worried friend. Galvina the blue devil, known for her coldness and pale eyes. Known to sense everything that surrounds her, master of agility and strength. Was siting firmly without even noticing the presence of her friend. Elzi gently reached out and placed her hand on her shoulder, causing the devil to gasp. She annoyingly turned her head and looked at the person who disturbed her focusing. With a gentle smile, her expressions softened, her eyes suddenly sunk into her tears, her lips were trembling, as her breath began to rise. Elzi promptly bend and tightly hugged her, rubbing her back to calm her down.

-The stiff devil at this point, stripped from all of her so called class and protocol, as she burst into tears. Even with her mother's assurance, the person that haven't lied to her, she still burden the feeling of fear and worry. The friend who came to her, the person who she never expected, was able to release her tears into her shoulder. With each tear she shed, signify everything that she hid within, it held pain, concern and depression. She dug her nails while she wept, her screams were silent, her jaw was clenched tightly as she groaned out loud. Elzi gently stroked her hair, she sat next to her while Galvina still holding her tightly. Her tears on constant streaming, like a river flowing into the ocean. With a soft voice Elzi pronounced her words, carefully she chose her vocabulary as she doesn't want to push her away. "My dear..devil" she whispered "your tears..struck deeply into my heart"

-Galvina gasped loudly, as her head lowered against her chest. Elzi heaved a sigh, while she expressed her feelings within her embrace. "I know..how much pain you feel...especially when you witness someone you love at this state" she consoled "but..judging from her expressions..I can see a small smile formed on her lips" She tightened her grip and continued "actually...this is the first time I felt this close to you" she smiled "but..I'm here Galvina...please don't cry...she will be alright" Galvina slightly raised her head, looking at her with her almost swollen eyes. "H-how!...how can I s-simply not cry!" She blubbered "look at her Elzi! Mom said she will be awake soon!...it's been almost 3 hours! No sign of her being awake yet!" She gasped and turned her head looking at her lover, as she continued "I want her to open her eyes!" She bewailed "I'm worried that something had happened to her..or her body cannot handle the energy that mom granted her"