Chapter Four

After the girls left the house, suddenly they stood at the door looking at each other, this is the first time they leave the house without their bodyguards, it was scary for them, but at the same time they have to do it, so they decided to ignore their fears, and move on.

-"Phew, man I did not know that she will let us leave like that" Nergal said in relief.

-"Sigh, me too, anyway I'm driving" Galvina answered as she opened her car door.

Nergal closed the door, which made Galvina question her action, and gave her a death gaze in return, but in return Nergal gave her a devilish smile.

-"And who said we are driving? It will take us at least 4 hours to get there if we drive fast, so nooo sis we are flying" she said devilishly.

-She crossed her arms and shock her head "Nope not going to happen, you want the entire land to be alerted and notice us! Do you want to be captured by dad's bodyguards!" she exclaimed angerly.

-"Aahh yes the land, that is dead sleep 3:30 in the morning alongside dad's cherished bodyguards,*crossed her arms* who is going to see us! The birds! The animals! As they will run back to dad and tell him,*mocking* oh look we saw 2 devils flying above us towards the city, without your consent, please catch them oh wise knight!" she said annoyingly 

She was still not convinced about the idea of flying to the city, the last thing she wants is to be caught, by the bodyguards while will lead to a huge conflict with their dad, but her sister will not give up, as she is still convincing her.

-"Sis look up" she pointed at the sky "It is cloudy and dark, no one will notice us, so come on please" she said with puppy eyes.

-"Sigh~ ok fine we will fly there, but as soon as we reach the city boundaries، we will land and transform back ok?" she answered firmly

She smiled widely, like she won a contest, to her everything is a challenge even in her work, true she like to mess around with her employees every once in a while, and well some other stuff, but when it comes to competing in the other companies, she will not tolerates losing and will do anything to be at the top.

-"Muhahahahah, last one to reach there will run 90 times around the house, letsss gooooo~" she smiled happily

Both transformed, took their position and flew away.

Galvina's POV;

It is so calm, so peaceful to fly with nothing to hold you back, it is so majestic to look at the cloudy sky from where I am, listening to the bird's chimes, looking down at the puddles of rain, smelling the grass as it is socked in water, i-it just mesmerizing, I-I wish I could stay up here forever. I closed my eyes as I just want to feel everything, and I remembered the time when me and dad are having our training, I used to love our quality time.

Flashback;

-Swords clashing "aahhhh" *parried* "i-i-i will win father; I will beat you tonight!" I flipped back as I'm trying to catching my breath

-"Show me what you got Galvina, the enemy will not hesitate and give you a breathing point, hold yourself together!" he said firmly

The two swords clashes again, but Damien had the upper hand and lunged forward

-I rolled on the side, and jumped back, as I barely dodged it, I'm panicking, and not thinking straight, I-Im scared. B-but I have to push, I cannot stand still otherwise, I will lose.

I ran towards dad as fast as possible, I jumped up high and thrusted my sword, but of course dad riposte, and both our swords clashes together and we duel.