Chapter Five

The ride was long and quiet, Eva was sleeping peacefully holding her blanket for dear life, as for Anahel she was focused on the road, eating some snacks and listening to some music to keep herself awake. Although, it was not an easy ride for her as she kept thinking, and questioning herself about Eva's dream, the frustration of not having an answer was suffocating her.

Eva POV;

Here I am again, the same field, same scenery but this time it is different! I look around curiously, as I should see her standing right In front of me, and thrust her sword into her chest, b-but she is not there is she gone! Am I late! W-what is going on, I kept walking until I reach the tip, am I on a mountain? Wow I do not think so, but how mesmerizing the view from her, I can stay here forever and never get tired from looking at the same view.

The area started to crumble, I'm scared and unable to move, I close my eyes and accepted my fate, as I'm going to die in any moment now. "I got you, open your eyes" the voice was so soft which led me to open my eyes immediately, I saw a blue arm with silver veins grabbing my hand, it pulls me to safety, it's her the silver hair lady, but why I cannot see her face, *argh* it is so bright, afterwards she turns back and walk away, for unknown reason my legs decided to paralyze, so I yelled "THANK YOU" but did not get any answer back. The only voice that im hearing is my sister waking me up.

-"Eva, wake up we are here" Anahel said softly.

-"5 minutes please" I answered whiningly.

-"ok then no milk tea for you missy" she said devilishly

-I opened my eyes immediately as soon as I heard the magic word "I'm up I'm up, come on let's go now" I answered while removing the blanket and opening the car door.

-she pulled me in, and looked at me straight in the eye "slow down young lady, here drink some water, take a deep breath, then we will leave" she said softly.

-"Sigh, did I say something while I was sleeping? Did I-"she interrupted "later now drink and fix yourself" she answered smiling

I looked at Anahel's eyes and I can see how exhausted she is, but pushing herself, I wanted to ask her but I know she will ignore my questions, I wish someone will change her habit of not talking like a normal being. Despite her stubbornness, I like her around me, I feel safe. I want to let her sleep for a bit, she deserves some rest, but after we have breakfast, I would love to ask dad for his permission to use the apartment. Well, he will be mad furious, so I will think for another option later.

We got out of the car, and walk towards the café, Ana was busy checking her phone as I was looking at my future company, next week I will be the CEO, and I will try my best to take Pandora to the top, Mirage will fall deep, I will make you proud dad I promise! RI or whoever is in charge will be begging us for mercy, I giggled evilly, which caught Ana's attention, she wanted to ask but a guy bumped into me.

-"Hey! Watch your steps!" I yelled at him.

-He turned back, and looked at me angrily, but that look changed instantly as he opened his eyes wider "s-sorry m-Ms. My fault" he stammered embarrassingly.

-Anahel gave him a dead gaze, and held my hand as we walked away, he came in front of us apologizing again "please I'm sorry let me treat you please" he said beggingly.

-Ana got really pissed, her shoulder started to glow as indicator to summon her weapon, I held her hand tightly and whispered "calm down, he is not worth it"

-He grinded her teeth and bowed "at least tell me your name Ms.? I will compensate for my mistake" he said sadly. We walked pass him, as I looked over my shoulders "Eva" I answered firmly.