Chapter Forty Three

The call has been made, the light has been beamed, her wings has been starched, her presence has been noticed by everyone who was touched by her light. Eva who was drawn by her call stood captive, glimpsing her from a far. With irises that has been dormant ignited like the sun, nothing in this world would stop her fate. Esme who was mesmerised with that radiant, couldn't believe that she was looking at her friend, a friend who sought her life, fought everyone who stood in front of her, just to stand next to the man that people despises. Such powers attracted the parents of the child they left years ago, the mother that regretted the time she wasted without her, rushed towards the door as if she would see her right away.

With tears that escaped her weary eyes, with a smile that formed on her sadden visage, she ran towards the people who she just met. She looked at them surprised and wondered, she didn't say anything, she couldn't comprehend her feelings. She held Esme's hand, begging her for help, asking her for a direction, when their eyes were only their way of communication. Esme gently patted her hand, pointing towards the radiant light. She turned her head, glancing at what she thought was the sun, until her eyes met with an aura, a beam that she will never forget. Flabbergasted yet curios she suddenly became, since when her daughter held such radiancy? since when she was capable to attract the singularity towards? Regardless of such questions, proudness that was all she felt, calming her heart, mind and soul.

-Esme she then looked at her with reminiscent eyes, her breath where unevenly escaping her lungs, tears was all she wanted to burst out the truth, but a promise she will never break, a promise that bounded them together. With courage she firmed her grip on Sopheriel's hand, fixated her eyes as the courses of destiny is about to get unmercifully to all creatures. "Lady sopheriel.." she called "that is..Suriel...your daughter who you missed dearly" She smiled with tears that covered her cheeks, clenching her jaws when a memory reminiscent over her eyes. "if you wish to understand her state of powers" she said "help us stop this madness before it is too late" She fiercely looked at her, promptly wiped her tears, letting go of her hand as time is not on their favour.

-Esme walked towards Eva who was still drawn by Suriel's call, she gently patted her shoulder, as she suddenly turned and looked at her mother palely. "mother" she called "they are all there...standing...looking at us". Esme smiled and caressed her cheeks. "I know sweetheart" she acknowledged "now, let us go home...and see what can we do, I'm sure your sisters are awake by now and wondered were are we" Eva nodded and walked passed her mother and Sopheriel, but before she transformed, she glanced over her shoulder, as she clenched her fist. "lady Sopheriel...help me please" she begged "help me...to help them...to help us...to stop my father". She then transformed and flew away, Esme excused herself and flew away, leaving Sopheriel smiling at her missing daughter.

-After a short time, her husband arrived distracted and frightened, walking towards his wife who her eyes are still fixated on that beam. Shockly he stood next to her, looking at her expressions that were full of joy. "Zarall" she called, with glare of firmity and demand. "the light that has been...casted a warm, soft and gentle aura around everything that it touches...it's from our daughter" He gasped and turned to look at her direction, while her beam slowly began to vanish. "how di-" She interjected "I lost her once...left her alone...stood in front of her...because of that mad man" she raged "she saw happiness, love, and eternity, we saw, status, opulence and name..all of that gave us nothing!" She pointed at her direction, while she held his hand "she has been blessed with four daughters Zarall" she sobbed "they grew up without us around...they created memories without us...they lived in despair without us being there to take care of them!"