17. Adam

I was about to change when Adam walked in. "Hey honey" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I just called two hunters to find mom." I hugged him tightly. "They will find her. I'm sure they will. When are they gonna arrive?" "In a few minutes. I meet them in "Small flavor." Need to go now." I nodded. "I will join you after I get ready." I gave him a kiss and entered the bathroom. Ten minutes later I entered the restaurant and looked out for Adam. When I saw him I sat down with him and wanted to introduce myself to the two hunters, but when I looked at them, I couldn't make a sound. It was Sam and Dean sitting there. They seemed to feel the same way. Adam looked at me in confusion. "Do you know them, honey?" "I used to hunt with them." Adam happily replied, "That's nice," and kissed my cheek again. But this time I did not feel comfortable with it. Dean didn't seem to like it either. He stared at Adam almost angrily until Sam kicked him. "I have to go to the bathroom" I said and got up. I just wanted to get away from them because I couldn't bear to see them all together. Especially not Dean. It was just too much for me.

As I washed my hands, I sighted. I missed Dean so much. I missed the touch of his hand, his smile, his kiss, his scent, his voice... My eyes filled with tears.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice "Sara?"The door opened and Dean walked in. I smiled slightly unable to move."Dean" I said softly. He looked at me for a long time, then he came over to me and hugged me tight. "I missed you so much Dean."

After a while, he pulled me away from him, just far enough so that we could look at each other. "So, you and Adam..." I looked at the ground. "Yeah, we're together now." He nodded slowly and turned away. "I understand. The Winchesters are simply irresistible." "What do you mean?""John is Adams father too. He's our brother Sara." I stared at him, speechless.
"What? Your brother." I hid my face behind my hands. "Dean I'm so sorry. I had no idea." He smiled shortly. "It's okay. Like you said. You had no idea. And I broke up with you so you can do whatever you want." He made a little pause until he added "So, you went from me to Adam in a few weeks?" I turned to him. "Yes Dean! You left me completely alone. Sam and you were both busy with other things and I felt so lonely and helpless and... It just happened." He tried to calm me down. "It's okay. I just think it's weird that you got over me so quickly. But it's okay for me when you are happy with him. I want you to be happy." "But I didn't get over you, Dean!" I yelled. "And I will never be able to get over you. He isn't my happiness... You are!" I realized what I had just said and turned away. He took me in his arms.

"What about Adam?" He asked softly. I turned back to him. "I can't stand being around him anymore, I just want to get out of this relationship. But how can I? That woudn't be fair to adam woudn't it? He loves me."

"Sara you have to decide if you want to stay with Adam or break up with him. "If you don't feel comfortable with him anymore, there's no point in staying with him. I know you don't want to hurt him, but you have to do what's best for you." I smiled at him. He was so nice and always wanted the best for me. He cared so much for me and always made sure that I was happy. "I think I'm going to break up with him. He's not the man I love. You are."

He gave me a shy smile. "I know but..." "I don't care that this life could be dangerous Dean. I want to be with you! I interrupted him. "I'm not scared because I know that everything's gonna be fine as long as you're with me. I don't want to live without you." He took a step toward me and hugged me tightly. "I don't want to live without you either sweetie." I smiled. It felt so good to be touched by him. I felt safer than with anyone else. "Then let's get back together. Please Dean." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and pulled me closer. Then he nodded slightly. "Okay." It was like all my weight had been removed. When I looked at him, my eyes sparkled. He leaned toward me and kissed me passionately.

We got back together. It was like nothing had ever happened. Adam still didn't know that Dean and I were together again. I loved Adam but not in the same way that I loved Dean. It was different with him. With Dean I could tell him everything and he would understand me. We had so much fun together. And even if there were difficult moments, it didn't matter because we knew we would overcome it. We were meant to be together.

When I sat down, Adam put his hand on my leg, which I pushed away. Astonished, he looked at me. "Adam, I need to talk to you." He nodded and took my hand. "First, I have to tell you something" Adam interrupted me. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank you for beeing in my life." He said smiling. I sighed. I really didn't want to do this, but I knew that it would be better for me. "Adam, I don't think we can be together anymore. I'm in love with your brother. It woudn't be fair." He stroked my hair. "I understand that. And it's okay with me. Best let's go home so we can pack up your stuff. I'm sure the boys can handle it on their own." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you Adam."

We walked to his car and drove in the direction of his house. But suddenly he took a completely different route. "Adam, that's not the way home." He put on an evil grin. "I know. I never intended to go back." I tried to open the door, but he had locked it. "Adam, please unlock the door. I don't like it." He ignored me. "I want to make this a memorable evening. Don't you?"

"Adam, let me out." He just laughed. I tried again to open the door but it was no use.

Suddenly, he took out a knife and opened the door. He pulled me out and pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing?" I asked anxiously. He pressed me even harder against the wall and whispered into my ear. "I don't know what you mean, honey." I contorted my face in pain. "Adam stop. You're hurting me. Since when are you so strong?" He laughed and stroked lightly with the knife over my arm up to my neck. Everything became clear to me now. "You are not Adam! What are you?"

"I'm a ghoul. But don't worry. I will be nice to you if you obey me. Or else I will kill you."

He startet to cut in my arm so that it was bleeding. "No!" I shouted. "Let me go you bastard. I don't have anything you want!" He smiled. "That's exactly why I took you. You don't know what I want. I'm going to make you mine. Forever." I turned my head. "Please let me go. He shook his head. "It's too late now, honey." He held me tight and I could feel that I was going to faint. I wanted to fight but my strength was leaving me.

When I woke up, I was in an unknown room. It was dark and smelled terrible. I looked around two people lying on the floor. Even though I was afraid, I walked to them. As I saw them, I screamed. It was Adam and his mother, both dead. I knelt to them and took Adams hand. Everything was full of blood. When I heard a laugh, I slowly turned around. The ghoul stood in the doorway. I was furious and ran to him. He caught me easily. "Don't be so upset. Like I said, I won't kill you if you obey. I want you to live with me forever." He pulled me towards him. "Don't touch me." He laughed. "Oh, honey, I'm going to touch you whenever I want to." I tried to hit him, but he didn't let me. He started to rip my clothes but he didn't get far becaude suddenly, there was a gunshot. I knew who it was from. I could hear Dean's voice. "Get your hands off my girl you son of a bitch." The ghoul dropped me and turned around. As he spoke with Dean, I searched the floor for something useful. In fact, I found a small weapon. It had been a gift from me to Adam. I aimed at the ghoul's head and shot. Dean also began to shoot it, until the ghoul finally fell to the ground.

Dean came running over to me and puts his jacket over my shoulders. Then he took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. I pointed to Adam and his mom. "We have to..." Dean nodded. "We will do it, later. First of all let's get you out of here." I was so weak that I couldn't walk and so he carried me. When we arrived at the car, he opened the door and sat me down in the passenger seat. He ran to the other side and started the car.
When we arrived Adams house, Sam gave me a long hug. "I'm so glad you are alright." I smiled at him. "Thanks to you guys. Without you, I would be dead." Dean pulled me away from Sam and took his hands on my cheeks. "You may have had help, but you still got the first shot. I'm proud of you Sara." I smiled and entered the house. It was weird to be in here without Adam. Dean put a hand on my shoulder.

"We take care of the... bodies." Nodding, I turned to him. "Okay. I'll pack my stuff." Since I didn't take much with me, I was done after a short time. Then my eyes fell on a picture that also stood on a dresser. It showed me and Adam in a restaurant, our first date. Without thinking much about it, I took it and threw it with full force against the wall so that it broke and fell to the floor.

My eyes filled with tears, but I didn't want to cry, not again. I had to be strong even though it was so hard. I didn't even turn around as I left the house.